Daniele Rugani (54 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Are you pleased with Khedira's current level? He used to be good enough but he isn't anymore. He lacks too much in his game. This season he is just done.

When we look at the next 4-5 teams in Serie A and see midfielders that would do better than Khedira in our 3 man mid in each of those teams, then he is simply not good enough.

Napoli and Roma each have 3 midfielders that would do better than Khedira in his role at this point.

Time to upgrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I like Khedira, he's a nice guy, but he shouldn't be starting in any of our top matches. Marchisio and Bentancur are clearly better at most roles, although Khedira is a better goal scorer (which isn't as important now as it was in our 2011-13 days when we didn't have top strikers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I came out of the Khedira thread and I am still in the Khedira thread. Spooky.
Classic Tuzception.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how neither you or zizinho have yet to actually state what khedira actually adds to the team. Yet somehow are trying to convince me that he's worthy of a starting spot
Balance. That’s all he adds. Certainly nothing that Marchisio can’t add.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any truth to Rugani to Arsenal for 35mil? I sure hope not but player probably thinks he has waited long enough and I can't blame him. If he was MDS probably Max would be playing him 1st team most of the time. Look at MDS getting better with playing time. Though IMO not quality Juve 1st team player needed to win CL title.

Now Rugani on the other hand I believe can be 1st team Juve player assisting in getting CL title. Just think he has a greater upside than MDS. Maybe not? See where now Sandro price might have went down to 45-50 mil lol. Yes, no doubt Sandro better and will always be but not playing like it now. So I would see him before Rugs. Guy will probably never be content at Juve no matter what money goes his way while Rugs would be. Still dreaming of next BBC backline for Juve.

:flag1:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is there any truth to Rugani to Arsenal for 35mil? I sure hope not but player probably thinks he has waited long enough and I can't blame him. If he was MDS probably Max would be playing him 1st team most of the time. Look at MDS getting better with playing time. Though IMO not quality Juve 1st team player needed to win CL title.

Now Rugani on the other hand I believe can be 1st team Juve player assisting in getting CL title. Just think he has a greater upside than MDS. Maybe not? See where now Sandro price might have went down to 45-50 mil lol. Yes, no doubt Sandro better and will always be but not playing like it now. So I would see him before Rugs. Guy will probably never be content at Juve no matter what money goes his way while Rugs would be. Still dreaming of next BBC backline for Juve.

:flag1:
Arsenal or Chelsea will sign Bonucci.- Ursolo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol khedira and movement? He should move to the bench full stop
I already made my points crystal clear to which you have zero counter arguments, but go ahead and continue being a clown

- - - Updated - - -

Are you pleased with Khedira's current level? He used to be good enough but he isn't anymore. He lacks too much in his game. This season he is just done.

When we look at the next 4-5 teams in Serie A and see midfielders that would do better than Khedira in our 3 man mid in each of those teams, then he is simply not good enough.

Napoli and Roma each have 3 midfielders that would do better than Khedira in his role at this point.

Time to upgrade.
Can we get such player in January? Can Marchisio reach a level where he can start regularly without problems? Do we continue with the somewhat successful 433 or go back to 4231, which is the only way we can bench Sami at the moment?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Those weren't any of the questions. It was if you were pleased as you defend him this much. One can understand that he must play and still not be satisfied with him. A few years ago Matri was our best bet in attack but it didn't mean that we shouldn't aim for better.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo is the position we can most easily improve on and the weakest in most versions of our 11.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those weren't any of the questions. It was if you were pleased as you defend him this much. One can understand that he must play and still not be satisfied with him. A few years ago Matri was our best bet in attack but it didn't mean that we shouldn't aim for better.
I'm happy with what he brings as the b2b in the 433. I'm not starting Khedira over a healthy matchfit Marchisio, and I'm definitely not saying no to an improvement in the mercato, I'm not stupid. But also, I'm arguing with a guy that says he should never play and that a half fit Marchisio should play over him every game, and doesn't/refuses to understand why he even starts for us, so I have to simplify things as much as possible.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm happy with what he brings as the b2b in the 433. I'm not starting Khedira over a healthy matchfit Marchisio, and I'm definitely not saying no to an improvement in the mercato, I'm not stupid. But also, I'm arguing with a guy that says he should never play and that a half fit Marchisio should play over him every game, and doesn't/refuses to understand why he even starts for us, so I have to simplify things as much as possible.
Why even try?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Fair enough

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
sometimes, i still believe he has the comprehension skills to understand basic stuff. turns out he doesent
I dont like khedira either but throwing a half fit cheesio into the lineup just to get him out is moronic and anyone who advocates so assuredly like its a basic fact to do it is a moron not worth arguing with.

Cheesio is the baby deer @Hustini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)