Daniele Rugani (21 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'd say that other than Barzagli the defence itself looked shaky. Rugani had a good game vs Udinese and a decent one vs Spal, what can be seen tho is that he is growing and seems very motivated to earn a starting place, playing regularly clearly helps him gain condifence, only that way he will start being more secure... those glimpses of insecurity are sadly the downside of keeping a previously young promising CB as a benchwarmer for 2 and half seasons after as a 20year old he used to start 38 games for Empoli in Serie A. I really believe he will improve and be 1st choice for the RCB role once he gets an extended run in the team.

I agree aswell that against Milan is probably gonna be a Barzagli-Chiellini partnership and atm is probably a wise choice because we will need the experience, but nonetheless we will also need to see sooner or later more of Rugani in this type of crucial fixtures...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, a few clumsy free-kicks but not in dangerous areas and read the game well. Reacted really well to Kalinic's shot of the bar.

I hope he continues to get a run. Centre-back is one of the main positions you don't want to rotate.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not sure if it's the right word but he looks more rash (and at times clumsy) defensively this season. Probably that's what Max wants from him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not sure if it's the right word but he looks more rash (and at times clumsy) defensively this season. Probably that's what Max wants from him.
He wants him to be more aggressive yes, and he was pushing up high pressurring his marker fervently instead of just keep his positioning deep cutting off lanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)