Daniele Rugani (32 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We conceding 2 is not good sign though. :shifty:
Not exactly normal goals. One fluke deflection, the other an offside VAR penalty. if Alex Sandro put in some effort the 1st wouldn't have been and if the linesman did his job neither would the second. I'd be more worried if Genoa created lots of chances after that but they didn't.

Give him time, he was very good last week.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We conceding 2 is not good sign though. :shifty:
True but the team personnel strategy is towards greater offense, so more goals scored will probably produce additional goals allowed. Goal diff. of +50 was still less than both Napoli and Roma last season. Last time a team won the Scudetto without the winning goal difference battle was 2005-06. Winning the Serie title is of great importance but Juve management seems to be looking beyond that.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
his physical features doesn't suit to a good defense.
slow and slim. i don't think theses characteristics change with more games during season.
he easily make fouls.
he is just a good header not good defender.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Maybe everybody should calm the fuck down, and let him develop.

Amazing overreactions by some people here. Unreal.

He's going to be great for this club.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not exactly normal goals. One fluke deflection, the other an offside VAR penalty. if Alex Sandro put in some effort the 1st wouldn't have been and if the linesman did his job neither would the second. I'd be more worried if Genoa created lots of chances after that but they didn't.

Give him time, he was very good last week.
He shouldn't have made that penalty foul regardless if it was offside or not, Genoa were never going to score from there.

But I agree on the give him time part, I hope he continues to start ahead of Benatia, the guy is clearly promising, mistakes happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why did he have a poor game?

Because of a penalty that shoudn't have been in the first place?
the ball still was in play, that bulgarian striker was faster than him on that occasion. also, rugani won only 3 of his 8 duels, which is piss poor for a central defender. add his zero tackles, zero interceptions, zero blocked shots, and you'll wonder what he exactly rugani did for the team during his 90 minutes on the pitch.

his passing was accurate, but overall he was poor, no doubt about it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the ball still was in play, that bulgarian striker was faster than him on that occasion. also, rugani won only 3 of his 8 duels, which is piss poor for a central defender. add his zero tackles, zero interceptions, zero blocked shots, and you'll wonder what he exactly rugani did for the team during his 90 minutes on the pitch.

his passing was accurate, but overall he was poor, no doubt about it.
zero yellow cards though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)