Daniele Rugani (132 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Rugani has so much class and confidence. One thing that I noticed in bonucci is he panics at times and you can tell when he is going to play bad by seeing certain body language. Like in the CL finals and Euro final he looked at times like he pooped in his pants. Head down doing his puppy eyebrow thing and wrinkled forehead. He did it a lot more when he first joined us but as tough as his talk was he crumbled under pressure even when considered the best. I don't see it in Rugani which says a lot given his age. Bonucci was not good at all at 23

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If nothing breaks the kid or his development, he'll be much better for sure. I just hope Max sees him as competent enough to be a starter, because I don't trust Benatia and Barzagli tbh.

In a couple of years Rugani - Caldara partnership should be dope. Both look too good to not make it in the end.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course. We all know you are incredibly biased when it comes to Barza. A 23 year old Rugani, the current Rugani, is better than a slower and older Barzagli. Of course, Barza 2-3 seasons ago was arguably our best defender, but he's not the same player anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)