Daniele Rugani (20 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
the 21-year-old said that he was only focusing on his football.

“I haven’t read, nor have I heard of the rumours surrounding my future,” Rugani told journalists. “I’m thinking about getting in the best possible condition and giving the Coach a selection headache.

“As far as the rest goes, I know nothing.”

nice attitude :D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Stampa: "Sorpresa Juve: Rugani considerato giocatore "formato nel club" e non solo "formato in Italia". Conta differenza tra norme europee e italiane"

I guess he could be considered homegrown.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Stampa: "Sorpresa Juve: Rugani considerato giocatore "formato nel club" e non solo "formato in Italia". Conta differenza tra norme europee e italiane"

I guess he could be considered homegrown.
Hmmmm this shouldn't be up to interpretation should it? Its either he is home grown or not. According to my understanding of the rules, he is not. Or is there a technicality? If he is to be considered home grown, then that is a real bonus for us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hmmmm this shouldn't be up to interpretation should it? Its either he is home grown or not. According to my understanding of the rules, he is not. Or is there a technicality? If he is to be considered home grown, then that is a real bonus for us.
If seems that according to the rules you are a club trained player if you was owned by the club for 3 seasons from 15 to 21 of age but you don't necessary have to be playing for that club in those 3 years. For example, we (co)owned Raguno since hes 18 but he only played one season with the Primavera, and the rest for Empoli. But since we (co)owned him for that period, hes a club trained. He doesent count as club trained in CL though, as you have to be owned and play 3 seasons at a club to count as one there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)