Daniele Rugani (56 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rugani: ‘Lucky to play with BBC’

by Football Italia

Daniele Rugani admits he’s “lucky” to play with Juventus’ famous BBC defence, and hopes to replace them “one day”.

The youngster re-joined the Bianconeri from Empoli last season, and made 21 appearances in all competitions.

With the 21-year-old having the opportunity to learn from Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini - nicknamed the ‘BBC’ - the centre-back knows he’s in a fortunate position.

“It’s an honour to wear this shirt and it makes me proud and happy,” Rugani said at a Hublot event in Melbourne.

“I’m lucky to have three players in my position in Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini who have written history with Juventus and from whom I can learn a lot so that I’m able - one day, if I’m good enough - to take their place.”

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Rugani: 'Lucky to play with BBC’

by Football Italia

Daniele Rugani admits he’s “lucky” to play with Juventus’ famous BBC defence, and hopes to replace them “one day”.

The youngster re-joined the Bianconeri from Empoli last season, and made 21 appearances in all competitions.

With the 21-year-old having the opportunity to learn from Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini - nicknamed the 'BBC’ - the centre-back knows he’s in a fortunate position.

“It’s an honour to wear this shirt and it makes me proud and happy,” Rugani said at a Hublot event in Melbourne.

“I’m lucky to have three players in my position in Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini who have written history with Juventus and from whom I can learn a lot so that I’m able - one day, if I’m good enough - to take their place.”
@Carlos Primera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)