Daniele Rugani (49 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Honestly Barzagli should be the one to step out for Rugani.

Give Rugani more minutes in the league and use Barzagli for the must win games or must not lose games as he is still the best defender we have.

Barzagli won't be around for much longer and the club should do what's best for Rugani as he is the future of our defence.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Honestly Barzagli should be the one to step out for Rugani.

Give Rugani more minutes in the league and use Barzagli for the must win games or must not lose games as he is still the best defender we have.

Barzagli won't be around for much longer and the club should do what's best for Rugani as he is the future of our defence.
Juventus is a team that wants to win everything.

The one that steps out, is the one who is the least good. End.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He won't develop if he's back up.
He will learn from some of the best defenders who have experience in international tournaments and advancing to finals(CL).juve suit his development needs.he had plenty of playing time at Juve last year but if we get benatia I can see is benatia will see a lot of time on the bench

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Idi Amin <3

- - - Updated - - -

Or should I say "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Il Napoli tenta nuovamente l'offensiva per Daniele Rugani. La Juventus, però, non vuole cedere il giovane difensore toscano.

Romeo Agresti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)