Daniele Rugani (80 Viewers)

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
He'll be a star of the future, there's absolutely no doubt about that.

He had a bad game against Inter, and he'll have bad games in future - HE'S 21.

Bear in mind tonight was his 52nd Serie A appearance, just his 14th for Juve and he's putting in a performance like that?!

If this guy stays fit, Ale could have competition for his appearance record.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he has the technique required to be a great cf.

this si something that always has bothered me with chiello...as the guy has zero techique

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He got skinned once i think by Anderson who played a poor final ball in the end,other than that,he was alright.Fairly comfortable.If we look beyond one or two mistakes,his improvement has been remarkable since that Inter game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What, barzagli is 35, chiello is 31 and injury prone, while caceres career is done; we actually need another cb, and rb/rwb for that matter
We don't need a RWB if Cuadrado stays since we would keep the 352 as the primary formation. We would need a 5th CB in that case since Caceres is gone and we have 4 players for 3 spots. If we play a 4 man backline though we don't need another CB but would need a RB (unless we count on Padoin as 2nd choice RB and want to promote Lirola to 1st team, in that case we don't need anyone). Someone like Darmian would be ideal as he can play CB in a 3 man backline, both fullbacks and both wingbacks, which would help us a lot with that homegrown rule but I can't think of many players that versatile. I wonder if De Sciglio as CB in a 352 would work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)