Daniele Rugani (111 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Today? No way.

But he hasn't been half as bad as most suggest, and as Soren said it's stupid to evaluate individuals too much based on today's outing, where just about everyone has been shit
I agree.

He was actually twice as bad as most suggest :D

He's only going to improve with more playing time though, so I kinda hope this performance doesn't mean him sitting on the bench for the remainder of the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hope this match puts those who were criticizing Allegri after every match for not playing him in a bit of perspective.
i wouldn't rate anybody based on this match. yesterday bonucci and alex sandro both looked like mediocre players, they still are among the best players for their respective positions.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He has zero composure for somebody surrounded by the best defensive players in the world. And he looks really timid and mentally weak, but i hope one more preseason in the Juve environment will help bring out more, and allow us to see him closer to his element than he currently is. Last night was appalling. He was one of the worst Juve players I've seen in a while, Molinaro included.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

He wasn't terrible in general, he had a couple of bad moments. He needs time and confidence, needs to mature a bit that is clear.
A good, extended run of games would cure what ails him. But that's not gonna happen barring another huge injury crisis at the back. He'll be fine long-term, the boy needs support from the fans though and not this disgusting negativity.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's an Italian defender after all. He'll get only better with time just like most of them do. Considering the typical age for Italian defenders to peak, he's got many years ahead of him yet.

Writing him off would be so short sighted.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I guess people forgot what kind of mess Bonucci was when he came here and it took him half a decade to get to current level. His 2010/11 was embarrassing for any defender, 2013/14 was not much better.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bonucci had the mentality to push himself as did Chielini. Rugani not so much too calm, laid back, needs to grow in his own way but i really think we should consider loaning him for another season and then we will see the best of him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
i wouldn't rate anybody based on this match. yesterday bonucci and alex sandro both looked like mediocre players, they still are among the best players for their respective positions.
No, he didn't... Merda just use left wing and unfortunately the only serious attack for right wing was the second goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)