Daniele Rugani (36 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's a $#@!ty tradition. If the kid is good you should slowly introduce him to the starting lineup. He was starter when empoli got promoted, was a starter for them last year and was one of the best CB in Italy. Not best young but best overall. He should have had lots of minutes in the bank for us already.
:tup:

i just can't get why allegri thinks rugani's even worse than ogbonna, who had plenty of playtime last term. i thought rugani was a huge upgrade on ogbonna, allegri obviously thinks otherwise.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri is pooping in his pants because he knows that a couple slips more and his seat will be underfire.

He definitely is ready to sacrifice rugani if that means saving face. In the end, is his job vs ruganis job, and oh yes he will prefer to see rugani gone before him getting fired.

The funny thing is that right now, chiellini is closer to getting him fired than rugani.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
k now im 120% positive ive seen this post several times at least 3 times

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is pooping in his pants because he knows that a couple slips more and his seat will be underfire.

He definitely is ready to sacrifice rugani if that means saving face. In the end, is his job vs ruganis job, and oh yes he will prefer to see rugani gone before him getting fired.

The funny thing is that right now, chiellini is closer to getting him fired than rugani.
:lol:

i agree

play ,martin

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
We'd be idiots to let this kid go. I seriously hope he gets some playing time soon. I understand he's got a huge skill gap between our starters but we brought him her for a reason. I'd rather play him than him just rot on the bench and he gets sold to another club and becomes great.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
k now im 120% positive ive seen this post several times at least 3 times
I'm just imagining you in your epic state of mind going through the threads just to find "Rugani" written everywhere, doubting yourself whether it's really everywhere or if you're just tripping :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we sell him as its a crime not letting a talented youngster like Rugani playing time...
Rugani`s value will drop and he will become unhappy so if we continue the same way we do now its better to sell him.
Hamsik would be a great coup if possible for this winter as he could play CM in a 4-3-3 formation or CM/AM in a diamond or 4-3-1-2 formation... and the best thing is that he will be available for selection in the CL!
Ozil and Sanchez are players I really like so both would be quite good to use Rugani to get
Man Utd? I guess we could go for Mata although I`m not sure how much I want him here as he would limit us to some formations even if I`m a fan of his talents...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is a young defender, it would be stupid to play him right now given how much pressure we are under. I think he will get some minutes against Empoli anyway.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The more he doesn't play the more pressure will be on him when he gets some playing time.
And I don't even think he's gonna have any more brainfarts than any of our starters.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a young defender, it would be stupid to play him right now given how much pressure we are under. I think he will get some minutes against Empoli anyway.
Noup.

We can get any dude to play in 433.

On the other hand.... defenders as promising as him are very rare to come by. Selling him to get a Hamsik or the likes should be a no go...specially in our case that all of our defenders bar bonucci are on the wrong side of 30s, specially barzagli and chiellini. Chiellini is done and we dont know for how long barzagli will maintain that level of defending. One of the 2 will buckle for sure in the coming 2 years and we will end short of quality defenders after that. Licht is not getting any younger and evra is on the same boat as barzagli.

Selling him would be a major mistake, that could turn fatal in the years to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)