Daniele Rugani (27 Viewers)

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
It's incredible that a Allegri hasn't give him a single minute on the pitch yet. I'd be pissed if I were Daniele. The kid is pure class and Chiellini is becoming senile and more error prono by the day. The solution is to give Allegri the sack if this doesn't change and if we don't win the next serie a game. I'd rather have Montella over this close minded stubborn coach.

Forza Daniele! Your time will come and Allegri's will end.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
It would be a huge risk playing Rugani in the last few games taking into consideration the team's mental state at the time.

However, I agree he needs to get a chance in the starting line-up before he's loaned out or sold.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
It would be a huge risk playing Rugani in the last few games taking into consideration the team's mental state at the time.

However, I agree he needs to get a chance in the starting line-up before he's loaned out or sold.

The higher the risk, greater will be the reward.

That's the problem with Allegri, he's got no cojones.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just found the excuse the Marotta brigade will use if he leaves the club "it's all Allegri's fault for not using him/not trusting him"

Food for thought, Society....use it while you can.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
An expensive loan without an option to buy to a place that will guarantee first team football. Otherwise we might as well keep him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The higher the risk, greater will be the reward.

That's the problem with Allegri, he's got no cojones.

yep, no cojones

- - - Updated - - -

I just found the excuse the Marotta brigade will use if he leaves the club "it's all Allegri's fault for not using him/not trusting him"

im impressed you found this out. whos your source?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

implying they will go that far and dig for reasons instead of just saying 'he wanted to leave fuck him'

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Play the boy. If Allegri's happy to use Padoin at the back and persist with Chiellini who has made innumerable fuck ups why not let Rugani play? He couldn't be much worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)