Daniele Rugani (22 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We're not losing pts because he's not playing Rugani. We're losing Rugani if he doesn't look in his coaching book about player management and psychology. Back in the old days you could have youngsters never see the pitch till 25 but in today's age with their agents and $#@! you risk losing him. I don't see us lose quality if Rugani gets a start here and there for Chiellini or somebody else.
Gotcha. I actually like the way Allegri is handling youngsters by not putting them under heavy pressure. Playing for Juve really requires you to win every freaking game and it is not easy to deal with. You can easily get such a young lad burnt out when he faces heavy critique. We dont know the relationship Allegri is having with the players.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gotcha. I actually like the way Allegri is handling youngsters by not putting them under heavy pressure. Playing for Juve really requires you to win every freaking game and it is not easy to deal with. You can easily get such a young lad burnt out when he faces heavy critique. We dont know the relationship Allegri is having with the players.
The standings don't help the situation and I expect him to play the Coppa Italia but I feel he could of got more minutes that's all. Players always look forward to play against their old team and that pisses me off he won't get the chance to do that tomorrow. At least from the start. I see Max bring Chiello in the 2nd half instead though. :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

But Allegri first. Marotta will be excused because he is the awesomest of the most awesome directors.
I see.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark if Allegri doesnt play him. :vdp:
Mark if Beppe loans/sells him. :vdp:

:snoop:
You'd love that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I would say there is far more pressure on Rugani if he was to start now after all of the talk in recent weeks.

Same story with Dybala a few weeks ago but he handled it very well against Atalanta.

If they had more minutes earlier in the season there would be less attention on them.

I can see Allegri's thinking though, we have really struggled this year and defense is the only part of the team that hasn't changed in the summer. I'm assuming that he doesn't want to take any chances; especially in a key area.

But given our problems in both defending/attacking corners this year and the fact that Rugani was excellent last season I would like to see him get a chance. Its not like he is a guy straight from the Primavera, he played a every game in Serie A last year.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The rules apply to all boards at Juventuz. The owner and moderators of Juventuz reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Failure in following our rules will result in a warning and in some cases a ban. These rules may be updated without notice, so keep an eye on them.

DO NOT!

Post in any language other than English.
Use foul and abusive language.
Use a signature larger than 4 lines of standard text.
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Post full nudity pictures/videos, or other pictures/videos that could offend
Advertise or spam.
Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Double post.
Ask to be a moderator.
Pretend to be a moderator, or act as though you are a moderator.
Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.
Say anything if you have nothing to say.
Open a new thread just to ask a question or just to post a new article, use the search function first, it might get your answer first and keep the forums tidier.
Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.
Post live match updates in the match thread, there is a special thread for that.
Make a new account while banned. Can result in longer ban or perma ban at mods/admin discretion.
:numnum: :yellow:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Future Juve is falling apart right before our eyes due to the incompetence of Beppe and Max.

Coman left this summer... Rugani will ask to leave in January... Pogba and Morata will ask to leave in the summer... Marotta chose Zaza over Berardi...

:sergio:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Future Juve is falling apart right before our eyes due to the incompetence of Beppe and Max.

Coman left this summer... Rugani will ask to leave in January... Pogba and Morata will ask to leave in the summer... Marotta chose Zaza over Berardi...

:sergio:
stop it I'm getting depressed. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)