Daniele Rugani (61 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Only way he'd come back is if Pep turns weird on coman like he did on eto'o and Ibra, but I doubt that coman has the strength of karacta those two had, they made pep feel like a little boy
i say they made him horny and he didn’t know how to deal with those feelings.
there were days he couldnt stop thinking bout ibras big...

...nose.

and etoos big...

...ears.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i say they made him horny and he didn’t know how to deal with those feelings.
there were days he couldnt stop thinking bout ibras big...

...nose.

and etoos big...

...ears.
Damn yo! That's a weird thing being insecure about even weirder than Dave Chappelle's insecurity about the wrinkles on his ball sack.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What do you expect? Its Italy tradition to play old and "experienced" players over potential youngsters. Chiellini and Marchisio are prime examples.
It's a shitty tradition. If the kid is good you should slowly introduce him to the starting lineup. He was starter when empoli got promoted, was a starter for them last year and was one of the best CB in Italy. Not best young but best overall. He should have had lots of minutes in the bank for us already.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
That worked out great with criscito, right? I remember him being intruduced and getting his ass being handed to him by Totti and next thing you know he is totally insecure, plays bad and gets shipped to Russia.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Rugani is talented for sure, and I liked what I saw in his days with Empoli, but it's better not to overrate him when he still didn't get his chance with Juve. Hold your horses, Mark. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)