Daniele Rugani (73 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rugani: 'I only want Juventus’

Daniele Rugani admits that interest from Arsenal is flattering, but says he only wants to play for Juventus.

The Empoli defender will return to Turin at the end of the season after the Bianconeri bought out his co-ownership deal in the winter transfer window.
It had been rumoured that English side Arsenal were tracking the talented centre-back, but Rugani says he only ever wanted Juve.
“Wenger wanted me? It’s gratifying to know that such a great Coach was interested,” the Italian Under 21 international told Tuttosport.
“But honestly I’m glad to have been redeemed by Juventus, I’ve been a Juventino since childhood and I hope to stay in Turin for 10 years.
The 20-year-old will get an early taste of the atmosphere at Juventus Stadium when his Empoli side play there tomorrow and Rugani warns that they want to emerge with something.
“There will be a bit of emotion, more than anything it will be the emotion of playing at the Stadium against the best team in Italy.
“I expect a good game against Juventus, we’re pretty much safe [from relegation] and we don’t have any particular worries.
“We’ll go to Turin to play and try and take home at least a point.
“That said, I know the mentality of Juventus and I’m sure they won’t be distracted by the Champions League or Coppa Italia.
“They go into every game with the maximum concentration. This will be the most difficult game of the season for us.”

:heart:
he wants to leave us when hes 30-31? :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
which of italian defenders are world class now? chiellini ? bonucci? can we compare them with last generation like maldini nesta and ...

arsenal is new customer for him
http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/03/empol...s-dream-transfer-to-juventus-instead-5133875/
What defenders are world class these days?

Terry, Cahill, Kompany, Koscielny, Pique, Ramos, Silva, Mascherano, Chiellini, Barzagli etc.

They are the best in the world, yet in terms of pure defending none of them are close to previous generations. But yes. Being the current best makes them world class.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Terry, Cahill, Kompany, Koscielny, Pique, Ramos, Silva, Mascherano, Chiellini, Barzagli etc.

They are the best in the world, yet in terms of pure defending none of them are close to previous generations. But yes. Being the current best makes them world class.
I meant italian defenders.Italian defenders were technically way ahead of many other countries(No country able to produced some excellent talent in the past several decades like italy).Italy has produced a top amount of world class defenders but Italian football suffering generation gap this days and There are no maldini's or nesta's anymore.Maybe some of the rugani's and darmian's will turn world class with time, but its too early to say.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Translation: "I am flattered by Arsenals interest but I want to be with Juve for the next 10 years. It's the team I supported when I was a child and its a dream to wear the juve shirt"

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014

Man, seriously Cahill? Koscielny? Barza? Mascherano as CB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)