Daniele Rugani (29 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I watched the first half of Siena-Empoli, and he was mostly just playing the ball around from the back. Didn't see the second half, but Empoli played half the game with 10 men and earned a draw, so I assume he did at least ok.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Scored the first goal today for the Azzurrini in their 2-0 group stage victory against N. Ireland.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Had a Goal and an assist (both on freekicks) in the 1st half of their game against Reggina :shocked:

Goal was a header, assist was actually him trying to score on a freekick but having his mediocre shot deflected by the goalie turning it into an assist.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:D I donno Mark, his style is kinda like Bonucci, good with the ball but has made some bad markings in the 2-3 games I've seen from him.
Now, I'm not sure if it's due to him still learning or just his style. But I hope to God he does better at defending than Bonu. :xfinger:

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #76
    :D I donno Mark, his style is kinda like Bonucci, good with the ball but has made some bad markings in the 2-3 games I've seen from him.
    Now, I'm not sure if it's due to him still learning or just his style. But I hope to God he does better at defending than Bonu. :xfinger:
    He's 19, he has the time to learn.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Had a Goal and an assist (both on freekicks) in the 1st half of their game against Reggina :shocked:

Goal was a header, assist was actually him trying to score on a freekick but having his mediocre shot deflected by the goalie turning it into an assist.
    a goal and an assist from a free kick? and he's a centre back? :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)