Daniele Rugani (26 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I recommend French commentary. You should hear how they roll Rugani's name. Bonus points for using Pogboooom too :D

Jul 13, 2010
and we are snubbing him now haha. what implies he will not do the job against bolognas and frosinones and simmilar lvl of teams if he done the job with far worse teammates around him last season?

i hope he gets at least 5 starts before christmas

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know we're in a critical period but he can't be that bad, right? He should of course not play next game against Inter but upcoming games against mediocre teams he should be given a chance. We need to rotate anyway... I can't really understand why he hasn't been given a chance, he must have been really poor at training I guess.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
First voices for lack of playing time came from his agent..Our management needs to fix his sutuation faster beacause January will beging Rugani not leave and crisis for good defenders is big upset for us.One from Chielo and Barzagli need little rest i think?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are not in a position to trow games.

We can secure our CL group pass the next two games, and we are like 10 points down from first place in serie a.

He'll have to wait untill the coppa games.

And before someone starts the shitexcuse, we lost or drwq games in serie a by conceding on the only shot on target from the opponent.

We simply cannot take any risk. We field the strongest team that is matchfit every game.

- - - Updated - - -

And both STREET-count and #euromaxx do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)