Daniele Rugani (40 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Happy birthday Daniele!

We will see what he can do when the Seria A gets starting , right now it wasn't too much to ask of him and giving the constant rotation its nothing to comment.

Hopefully he will confirm his potential starting this year , Barza's injury might play a big role in his growth.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I thought he did well, needs to be a little bit stronger and because of his lack of pace, he makes it up by reading the zones really well.. I like it, hope he gets to be a legendary CB for Juve and Italy!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Rugani would be stopper if need put him instead cheillini due to injury and bonnuci is definitely play as libero
rugani will be consistently used in rotation because cheillo and barza get injury must if their injury continue probably we go for another CB in the winter transfer window

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Reading some of his recent interviews, I think I am in love with this guy.

Let's hope he does talking on the pitch too like we all expect him to.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I waiting for this guy to get kicked out of the club for making one mistake against a great forward, like happened with Criscito.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
As I remember Criscito when he was here there wasn't just one mistake, they were consistent and he was a puppy (he was thrown around even by the midgets). I was sad to see him go though and wanted him to remain. But to say it was only one mistake is exaggerating it too much, at least as I recall it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)