Daniele Rugani (40 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Every time I've watched him (admittedly it's only been like 3-4 games) he has stood out. Very composted and astute young defender. Fantastic aerially, solid in the tackle, calm on the ball.
He is easily the tallest in their backline, at least he looked the tallest today.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gif of that absolute world class tackle in the box on Florenzi pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Game changer and he doesn't even need to score to do it. :touched:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
golden generation of Italian defenders is gone and have been buried.after Maldini and nesta cannavaro Panucci can't see development of world class defender like them.rugani can be big CB prospect. perhaps we can see he becomes that for the first time in future, juve strongest talent is on the defender.his performance helping employees promotion to serie A while Chiellini mistakes is extremely Egregious, barzagli has 34 years old! and gets injured too much.their situation cannot be ignored. i hope see him in juve.with buy him We have two talent youth(pogba & rugani)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Nothing spectacular in the 2nd half...hell of a nice block in the 1st half that probably would have been a goal and changed the game.

He is so calm it's Erie. I noticed they don't play the ball back to him often and hit sits further back from the other CB.
Considering how much time our CBs spend with the ball, this worries me.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
IMO he's the best CB in serie A. No one is as consistent as him...and he's 20!!

He should start for Juve next season and for Italy in euro16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)