Dani Alves (15 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My point? he is right by your own data (dunno what the weighted average would be) there is a big increase in his long balls from his time at Barca vs Juve.

Which is obvious and anyone who watched either clubs in the last 2 decades knows they play more of a short passing possession game since the beginning of times.

Allegroids who for years ket yelling "you want tiki taka go support Barca!!" are suddenly "dur dur what long balls we dont play long balls Alves is hallucinating"
Except he averaged more long balls both the season before at Barca and the season after at PSG than he did in his single season at Juve.

Which makes you and Alves both sound like retards. No offence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
My point? he is right by your own data (dunno what the weighted average would be) there is a big increase in his long balls from his time at Barca vs Juve.

Which is obvious and anyone who watched either clubs in the last 2 decades knows they play more of a short passing possession game since the beginning of times.

Allegroids who for years ket yelling "you want tiki taka go support Barca!!" are suddenly "dur dur what long balls we dont play long balls Alves is hallucinating"
bullshit. he said he never played long balls, but it turns out that he did it a lot at barcelona too. also, nothing wrong with long balls, it's a tactical element like many other things, and dani alves got paid millions to do those.

i repeat, he said he never played those and he couldn't learn those at 33. he's literally lying or just senile, either way, what he said is inaccurate. i still don't get your point

also, nobody said we don't play long balls, you're making shit up, just like alves. at least he's getting paid a lot for talking nonsense.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
bullshit. he said he never played long balls, but it turns out that he did it a lot at barcelona too. also, nothing wrong with long balls, it's a tactical element like many other things, and dani alves got paid millions to do those.

i repeat, he said he never played those and he couldn't learn those at 33. he's literally lying or just senile, either way, what he said is inaccurate. i still don't get your point

also, nobody said we don't play long balls, you're making shit up, just like alves. at least he's getting paid a lot for talking nonsense.
You're seriously arguing that he literally meant he never played a long ball in his life. Nice :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The thing is, I don't give a fuck about what Dani Alves says. Fuck him.
I don't either. Never liked the guy (brilliant player ofc).

I just enjoy poking at the mental gymnastics Allegroids use.

Alves: "Roberto Carlos shots were as fast as bullets"

Allegroids: "What a lying clown. A football cannot travel at the speed of a bullet. He has no credibility"

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't either. Never liked the guy (brilliant player ofc).

I just enjoy poking at the mental gymnastics Allegroids use.

Alves: "Roberto Carlos shots were as fast as bullets"

Allegroids: "What a lying clown. A football cannot travel at the speed of a bullet. He has no credibility"
Youre hopeless. Allegri literally reinvented his formation to 3-4-2-1 to get the best out of Alves and Sandro. Remember the games against Monaco?
Alves is a clown. I like this Brazil team in general, but I might root against them simply because of this retard.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It’s like some forget that Dani Alves has been spouting BS for years. Long before he came here. The guy is an all-time great fullback, but that doesn’t change the fact he talks a lot of rubbish.

But some Juve fans see something negative said about Juve and seem positively gleeful rushing here to celebrate.
I am not sure I am following the reasoning here. This isn't some amateur or inexperienced player or a pundit talking about someone else, if he says he didnt play a long ball in his life he is probably right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)