Dani Alves (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe he is stupid, but maybe he is right? That they could promised him extension when signing from the get go but they backed out of it.

Not unheard of in business. Promises mean little sometimes, get it in writing or risk being left out to dry.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
what was the point of donating this guy to PSG if he keeps acting like this? should've sold him for profit / sent him to Primavera if the relationship was fucked, now we did him a favor + he gets to be an ass

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe he is stupid, but maybe he is right? That they could promised him extension when signing from the get go but they backed out of it.

Not unheard of in business. Promises mean little sometimes, get it in writing or risk being left out to dry.

Why didnt we give him the contract right away then? Seems stupid to give him only 2 years if the plan was to extend him a year later

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

once he said that he left juve because he was unhappy that the club didn't let him play the music he likes in the locker. now he's saying that the club screwed him over.

:boh:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Another one from our old let's make every player happy on the way out policy. I'd have sold him for 15m or benched his ass. And no, it doesn't make your club look bad because nobody cares.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember now @s4tch posted the link but I wouldn't otherwise. Getting old and prioritising memories.
No shut up lol, you are my exact age, dont make me enter early midlife crisis (tho Usually have the odd occurrence of people thinking I'm 10-15 years younger).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)