Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I forgot this asshole got knocked out too, bless.

What ?? Buffon is cut off to me. Dead. Leaves us because he doesn't want to play then signs with the frog eaters to try an win a championship f him

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
What? He left us TO play, to an entirely different league. How the hell would that make him a traitor?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You all can be mad but my opinion is what it is. He was crying like his career was over and talking about his last chance to win champions when we lost. Then he goes and signs with psg basically saying he didn't have faith in us winning and psg would give him the best chance well suck it I see what they gave you

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You all can be mad but my opinion is what it is. He was crying like his career was over and talking about his last chance to win champions when we lost. Then he goes and signs with psg basically saying he didn't have faith in us winning and psg would give him the best chance well suck it I see what they gave you
Ingrate little shit

By fucking off back to Italy you are making America a better place

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dani Alves: "I spent an unpleasant year in Turin. I felt betrayed because I didn't receive what I was promised.... I felt betrayed at Juventus and that's why I left." [ESPN/TJ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)