Dani Alves (66 Viewers)

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
He is such a snake. Verbal agreement with City, goes to holidays, signs with PSG. Obviously because they offered more money, after saying money is not his motivation for leaving Juve.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
When he joined Juve my gut feeling was that he came to send Dybala to Barca (like Evra came for Pogba) ... If he goes to Psg I would just imagine that he's going there to try and push Verratti toward Barca... But if he goes to ManCity, this theory is kaput :/

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
This guy is an absolute professional

[video=twitter;884833586796482564]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/884833586796482564[/video]
LOL. Even if it's bollocks.
Winamax always post joke tweets here, and there (dig in it, there are plenty). Of course he didn't say that. But that juvefc account is so full of salt, and butthurt about so many things that of course he had to repost it.

And for all those above, from what french press gathered, here's why he signed in Paris:

- Maxwell (one of alves' best friends, and now Director of Football in second at PSG) had an important talk with him on saturday.

- Alves' wife lives most of the time in Paris. She wanted him there. She even posted on intagram somethinglike "Living in my favorite city with my favorite person".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)