Dani Alves (52 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His role would be marginalized next year anyway. This past season he was playing far up the pitch. In the 3-4-3 he was our main, creative winger. Now that we seem intent on fortifying a real 4-2-3-1, he would play more as a typical RB.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Too many butthurt people here. The things he's been doing lately I can't see any other reason but to force his way out. So he's clearly not being stupid, just a douche bag.

Is it disrespectful? Sure but who the fucking cares... We paid his salary, he helped us get to yet another final. So whatever.

Let him go, find a replacement and move on.

At this point it doesn't matter we won't be able to find anyone close to his level at his role, just find someone solid.
People would hate long gone explayer guts for saying the stuff Alves been saying, but this guy is on paper still "our player". Fucker's disrespectful, I wish the worst for the remaining fart of his career.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Suddenly everyone's is against him, after calling him one of the season signing , trolling Barca how we got him for free.
Funny people.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pretty upset he's leaving but he was acting like a total dick the last few days

Goodbye legendary G.O.A.T I guess. Even the most decorated footballer in club football history couldn't stop us from losing/choking in yet another CL final.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pretty upset he's leaving but he was acting like a total dick the last few days

Goodbye legendary G.O.A.T I guess. Even the most decorated footballer in club football history couldn't stop us from losing/choking in yet another CL final.
he did play like shit, too, so the loss is also on him, too. still, this behavior he showed is completely unprofessional. i wonder what happened in/after cardiff.

i wouldn't mind letting him go, but city should pay for him. we were too nice with tevez and llorente before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)