Dani Alves (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Such a shame, just when we was building the squad with winners. It disrupts our market strategy as well. Did tuttosport name any potential replacements?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cancelo would be interesting, we'd have to train him up on how to defend though and he's a Jorge Mendes client. It's about time we had one of he's players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
From playing like shit, in the first half the season, to being the shit in the last months of the season to being a piece of shit. Interesting rollercoasterride with Alves.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Why is everyone so mad at Alves? From what I read, he wanted a 1 year extension and we didn't, so he handed a transfer request. I guess the board prefer to sell him for 5m now than keep him for a year and let him go for free.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why is everyone so mad at Alves? From what I read, he wanted a 1 year extension and we didn't, so he handed a transfer request. I guess the board prefer to sell him for 5m now than keep him for a year and let him go for free.
- Alves wanted an extention
- The board said no

- Alves shows up on some talkshow and reveals he told Dybala that to reach his potential he should leave juventus at some point
- Alves posts a picture on instagram of his boots from the 2015 CL final saying "look what i found at home" with a few laughing smileys.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
- Alves wanted an extention
- The board said no

- Alves shows up on some talkshow and reveals he told Dybala that to reach his potential he should leave juventus at some point
- Alves posts a picture on instagram of his boots from the 2015 CL final saying "look what i found at home" with a few laughing smileys.
Is thst verified, I mean the picture?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)