Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
He was awful in the first half of our season. Everytime he played he was the worst player on the pitch, but he really made a comeback. In the second half of the season he is way more useful than Lichtsteiner, especially against smaller opponents. His crosses are worldclass and his combinations with Dybala and Quad are great to watch :D

I still won't use him in Champions League matches against good wingers (Neymar, Ronaldo, Douglas Costa, Reus etc.) I prefer Barzagli as an right-back in CL, because he gives defensive stability and is capable to go forward an deliver passes to our midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems to be rolling back the years in recent weeks. Clearly lost some speed but this formation with Cuadrado on the field suits him well, he has gelled more with the team.

I like the 'static cross' that he has where he doesn't need to beat a man outside.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bullshit, not awful at all, just adjusting to new football and say to approach things. While being highly effective in terms of end product. Good amount of goals and chances created so far.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, agree that he has improved in recent weeks. He seems to have developed a good understanding with Cuadrado.

Could do without the diving about though.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We only attack for the right with him, JGC and Dybala it was pure sex. We only use the other wing with an awesome Asa cross.

I can only imagine they tilt the field to the right and AS with space in the left... Sounds awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)