Dani Alves (25 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Óla, Dani.

I promise to continue to scold all the idiots who pronounce your last name wrong: as if the accent were on the last syllable and as if there was a "z" in it or something. :heart:

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #47
    Calling him Dani instead of Daniel will be a jinx, a jinx I tell you, a jinx.
    I know he's a former barca player, but I'd like your thoughts on this transfer, Jeeks?

Oh and please post more on the football topics. End this silly embargo of yours! Ignore your haters.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I know he's a former barca player, but I'd like your thoughts on this transfer, Jeeks?

Oh and please post more on the football topics. End this silly embargo of yours! Ignore your haters.
    I have been posting football related stuff.

I also said my opinion about Alves, it's a great signing and hopefully Lichtsteiner stays because with these two along with Evra and AS we will have a wing back package that is by far the best in the world. Maybe individually they are not the best but as a whole, the four of them are the best. If you know what I mean.

And kudos for sticking with the proper way of writing barca

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006

I also said my opinion about Alves, it's a great signing and hopefully Lichtsteiner stays because with these two along with Evra and AS we will have a wing back package that is by far the best in the world. Maybe individually they are not the best but as a whole, the four of them are the best. If you know what I mean.

:tup:

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #57

:tup:

And yes, barca it is and barca it shall remain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)