Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (87 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,142
    fake quotes even if it's done.

they showed this pic as his whatapp pic or shit like this with his quotes with no audio.

- - - Updated - - -

they say this girl talked to him via whatsapp. :D

they once were caught with whatever the name of the chick was calling the GM of let's say Albinoleffe about some mercato news. The girl said I was just on the phone with their GM Mr. Coglioni[using fake name] and he said player X was joining them. One guys over there said, Atalanta's GM is Mr. Cafone, not Coglioni. Then the chick was oh yeah, I was talking to Mr. Cafone and he said.................

:D

Even if the deal is happening and the quotes might be true, that occasion made me trust them a lot less than others.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Honestly the closer the deal is to happening the more confused I am with people that wouldn't want to bring him in, not only is he extremely skillful and experienced, but Alves joining means 4 man defense will be a viable option

Alves-bonucci-chiellini-Sandro

If that isn't the best defense of next season, I don't know what is.

Jan 22, 2009
    Honestly the closer the deal is to happening the more confused I am with people that wouldn't want to bring him in, not only is he extremely skillful and experienced, but Alves joining means 4 man defense will be a viable option

Alves-bonucci-chiellini-Sandro

If that isn't the best defense of next season, I don't know what is.
    Purely defense-wise speaking it is not! Quality wise, it could be!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Dani Alves declared he “wants to bring Juventus to victory in Europe. I’ll be in Turin to sign within days and remain a Barcelona fan.”

The Brazilian is a free agent after activating a clause in his Barcelona contract and has reportedly agreed a two-year deal with option for a third.

“I am always happy, but now even more so,” Alves told SportItalia.

“The moment had come to change, to give a turning point to my career. I won so much with Barcelona and enjoyed every minute, but the time had come to challenge myself, to enjoy Italy, Juve and try to bring Juventus to victory in Europe.

“I will be in Turin within days to sign. I already saluted the Barcelona fans and it’s a see you soon, not a goodbye forever. I am coming to Italy to win and then maybe return, because I remain a Blaugrana fan.”

:weee:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Mixed feelings... personality wise this guy is disgusting. Classless douche, pretty much the opposite of the typical profile of a Juventus player.

But very professional I must say.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Welcome.

This is a great signing. Marotta promised top players for CL and he's already delivering.

I hope Morata stays so we can focus on midfield.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    Dani Alves: 'Ready for Juventus'

Dani Alves declared he “wants to bring Juventus to victory in Europe. I’ll be in Turin to sign within days and remain a Barcelona fan.”

The Brazilian is a free agent after activating a clause in his Barcelona contract and has reportedly agreed a two-year deal with option for a third.

“I am always happy, but now even more so,” Alves told SportItalia.

“The moment had come to change, to give a turning point to my career. I won so much with Barcelona and enjoyed every minute, but the time had come to challenge myself, to enjoy Italy, Juve and try to bring Juventus to victory in Europe.

“I will be in Turin within days to sign. I already saluted the Barcelona fans and it’s a see you soon, not a goodbye forever. I am coming to Italy to win and then maybe return, because I remain a Blaugrana fan.”
    Too bad Vidal is not like that... Otherwise :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)