Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (87 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not really. USA has accepted many things while Moscow stated how they are not going to walk down their streets for at least 100 years (stated by the law or something).
The USA are a deeply conflicted nation when it comes to stuff like this though. Obviously I'd choose it over Russia any day of the for about a million reasons, but it's not as if everyone is accepted everywhere in the USA.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The USA are a deeply conflicted nation when it comes to stuff like this though. Obviously I'd choose it over Russia any day of the for about a million reasons, but it's not as if everyone is accepted everywhere in the USA.
That goes without saying. But it can't be compared with Russia imo since I highly doubt anything is 'accepted' when it comes to gays over there. At least some parts (which is a pretty big %) in the US gave a green light.

But still, if I had to pick where I'd like to live between those two, I'd pick Russia quite easily :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I pray that we went for the budget option because we are going to throw a really big chunk of dosh at Madrid for Morata
Might be a stroke of pure genius. Instead of spending 15+m on a RB we sign one of the best of our generation for free (albeit a bit older) and use the money to keep Morata.

Hope we get Alves. Damn we saw what a green Sandro could do I can't imagine what kind of magic Alves will bring to the right side.

:beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Teams in Italy would have absolutely no clue how to defend against us anymore :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

His highlights go on for ages :D

- - - Updated - - -

What if barca are sending him as a double agent to try and convince Pogba and Dybala to go there?

:shifty:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Barca 'sending' him ? Just like Man U 'sending' Evra to lure Pogba back ?

Its his choice to come here.Not Barca's choice.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to stop being so insecure about losing our players.

Lets just admit that there are clubs higher than us in the pecking order and we dont need to feel so bitter about it if they eventually choose to go there.

Afterall Juventus have world class scouts and a competent manager so the club should be doing fine despite departures.This management is our real strength.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barca 'sending' him ? Just like Man U 'sending' Evra to lure Pogba back ?

Its his choice to come here.Not Barca's choice.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to stop being so insecure about losing our players.

Lets just admit that there are clubs higher than us in the pecking order and we dont need to feel so bitter about it if they eventually choose to go there.

Afterall Juventus have world class scouts and a competent manager so the club should be doing fine despite departures.This management is our real strength.

You were one of the people guaranteeing most of last summer and this season that Pogba would for sure be leaving this summer...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

You were one of the people guaranteeing most of last summer and this season that Pogba would for sure be leaving this summer...
Yes and one year has passed since then.

Like most of them.Not just me.People were convinced he'll be sold after a great Euro performance.

Sometimes when people keep talking about players leaving,that effect spreads onto other members of this forum and they in turn become insecure.

It doesnt matter to me when he leaves.But the continous talk about players leaving makes it a bit annoying sometimes..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could care less who and when we sell because I know we will make a killing off of it. Too many people freak out about it

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm not afraid of losing our players. It was a playful hypothetical :D
Not you as you're optimist prime.

But everytime a player performs great for Juventus,people talk about him leaving.That should stop.

- - - Updated - - -

I could care less who and when we sell because I know we will make a killing off of it. Too many people freak out about it
I have learnt from it.I cant take it anymore tbh being insecure about losing players all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)