Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (55 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hernanes is making 3m at year and a lot of people here is asking to keep this guy so Alves wages isn't a problem for us and we are his best choice to challenge his former team... He knows best... Next UCL is ours

- - - Updated - - -

I was laughing about some Eurolona fans talking about a deal dybala+pogs instead masche+dani and I was thinking how clueless they are.... Well I was watching a mirror cuz I can read same level nonsense right here :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Atletico shut down Barcas midgets and passing in league until Alves stepped up and his classic pin point crossing found Suarez twice to decide things. This has happend so many times over past decade. He is essentially a playmaker from right back position, very effective player.
I cant think of a single fullback that adds so much in the final third against organised teams, while also beeing consistantly present in the build up and defending aspect.

Good lord he'd score soo many asisists or keypasses in serie a

- - - Updated - - -

the meh signing honestly.
Giving away Alves-Mascherano to me it looks like "sending used goods to replace them with better and younger ones"
There isnt a single rightback or central defensive midfielder in this world at this time that has the potential to become better then both players anytime soon.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hernanes is making 3m at year and a lot of people here is asking to keep this guy so Alves wages isn't a problem for us and we are his best choice to challenge his former team... He knows best... Next UCL is ours

- - - Updated - - -

I was laughing about some Eurolona fans talking about a deal dybala+pogs instead masche+dani and I was thinking how clueless they are.... Well I was watching a mirror cuz I can read same level nonsense right here :sergio:

i'd offload Hernanes to China anytime! earlier the better!

Jul 2, 2006
The only negative point is that he has a shitty character.
No. He is a shit player compared to Cuadrado and inferior to Lich when it comes to defending. It is ridiculous to even hope this grandpa will improve the team. Complete waste of limited resources. The gap between others(bayern,manu etc) and us will keep getting bigger because of dead investments like this.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
No. He is a $#@! player compared to Cuadrado and inferior to Lich when it comes to defending. It is ridiculous to even hope this grandpa will improve the team. Complete waste of limited resources. The gap between others(bayern,manu etc) and us will keep getting bigger because of dead investments like this.
Welcome back. Your posts are like a single ray of light, emanating hope and optimism in this forum full of joyless pessimists. The only reason I lurk during the season is so that your triumphant return after months of maintaining a modest silence while being vindicated time and time again is all the more sweet.

Godspeed, comrade.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Welcome back. Your posts are like a single ray of light, emanating hope and optimism in this forum full of joyless pessimists. The only reason I lurk during the season is so that your triumphant return after months of maintaining a modest silence while being vindicated time and time again is all the more sweet.

Godspeed, comrade.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fascinating that now the window is nearly open for transfers and Turk suddenly comes back to life to begin the bi-annual bitch fest.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No. He is a shit player compared to Cuadrado and inferior to Lich when it comes to defending. It is ridiculous to even hope this grandpa will improve the team. Complete waste of limited resources. The gap between others(bayern,manu etc) and us will keep getting bigger because of dead investments like this.
Shouldnt you be serving kebab to your great overlord

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

Godspeed, comrade.
:lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)