Dangerous roman transfer policy (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Roma ignore Totti advice Wednesday 5 May, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma’s Francesco Totti has been told to not concern himself with who the club should buy over the summer.

The capital captain today suggested that his side should make moves for Christian Vieri, Edgar Davids, Philippe Mexes and Marek Jankulovski.

But Giallorossi sporting director Franco Baldini insists that he needs no help with transfer activities.

"I would like to thank him for the suggestions but I believe decisions will be taken by others," he stated.

"Everyone at this club has their own jobs to do and Totti’s is to step onto the field of play every Sunday.

"He’s had a fantastic season, like no other, but that is where his responsibilities to this outfit end."

haha, baldini has got cahonies for telling totti where to go..:rofl:..totti, what a wanker.
:D At least they have replied!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    would roma be better or worse if they sold totti??

Could re invest the cash and pay off debts, but he is the sole of the club...they would not be where they are without him, period.

Jul 12, 2002
    would roma be better or worse if they sold totti??

Could re invest the cash and pay off debts, but he is the sole of the club...they would not be where they are without him, period.
    He's just a player, like anyone else. What Roma fail to realise is that Totti is not their mos important player, it's Samuel, followed by Pelizzioli. Roma's strength is their defense, because it is so dominant, their attack has more possession to play with.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    very very , true, it provides them a topclass base to build from. But totti is the only real attacking inspiration.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    How about no..he is good, but he is a wanker pratt, faggat etc etc etc...do we really want him as the symbol of juve....no:fero:

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    How about no..he is good, but he is a wanker pratt, faggat etc etc etc...do we really want him as the symbol of juve....no:fero:
    Relax, he is no differen't from any other Italian player, except he is actually good. I think it would be a shame if he leaves Serie A, se we should keep him here.

Sep 28, 2002
    totti should go to madrid. he would be their biggest prima donna by far and if he cried for not getting ball often enoigh or something he would be told to stand in line. man, he would be wasted. valdano, your move :cool:

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++

Relax, he is no differen't from any other Italian player, except he is actually good. I think it would be a shame if he leaves Serie A, se we should keep him here.
    ehhh??? totti is a complete dickhead, u dont hear of baggio doing what totti say/does, neither does dp, nesta, maldini etc etc, totti is a primadonna piece of shit...but he is a good player :D

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    Baggio has been known not to keep his mouth shut. That is why he left Juve in the first place. I still wouldn't mind him on our side, what he does off the field is on him, as long as he is a good player, he's great in my book.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    but he wasnt up his own arse like totti is, baggio is a legand, not only for skill,but for being a great man...totti will only ever be a great player,a long way to go before we can call him a great man.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
    That's a bit off there mate. Italian players repressent a wide range of skill and ability as well as intelligence and personality. To group them all together like that is wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)