Dance With the Devil, if You Dare (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
About Terrorists:

" We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. "

"Coulter wrote in her column that she had reviewed the civil rights lawsuits against certain airlines to determine which airlines had subjected Arabs to the most "egregious discrimination" so that she could fly only that airline. She also said that the airline should be bragging instead of denying any of the charges of discrimination brought against them"

"In describing the ability of reporters to get passes to White House press conferences, Coulter speculated that they must be easy to acquire since the "White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the president." Helen Thomas is a White House reporter of Syrian ancestry"

"On February 10, 2006, at the Conservative Political Action Conference she said, "I think our motto should be, post-9-11: raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences."

I like this one :lol2: :

think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    On the last one, Seb, just think, she is not only a successful woman, but a lawyer as well.

What a joke. She is the worst repooplican I have ever even had a mind to dream up.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I refuse to give that woman any worthy response. Anymore than I give the guy in an overworn black parka on the way to work, covered in his own vomit half the time, any worthy response.

Sep 14, 2003
    Sergio said:
    Burke, you're just finding out about her NOW??

Yeah, that's pretty old.

She only gets away with saying such things because she supports Bush and his neo-cons in their war on 'Terror'

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Lol

People like that... who really cares.

This gay boy says boo
    She'd happily criminalise people like you Erik. People like her are dangerous. The sad thing is that anyone listens to her.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    mikhail said:
    She'd happily criminalise people like you Erik. People like her are dangerous. The sad thing is that anyone listens to her.
    I don't worry about these things. I like to think Dutch society is past a point of no-return. Sure, in a period of decline and rising extremism gays might lose the marriage (and other) rights they have now, but I doubt it would ever come to criminalising or executing.

And if it were to happen, so be it. If that type of thing could happen in the Netherlands, I'd be as good as dead anyway.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    mikhail said:
    It's okay as long as it doesn't affect you personally?
    No, I meant to say there's little point in worrying that people like her would ever get their way.

And I've given a volunteer job at a gay community a shot once. Basically I helped organising tolerance campaigns and what not. I got out after about 6 months, it's not for me. For instance: the whole gay pride parade culture - definitely not my thing. It's just a sexual preference for god's sake, no need to be so in-your-face about it. It's like people holding parades over the colour of their skin, showing as much of it as they can. Like it's important...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    No, I meant to say there's little point in worrying that people like her would ever get their way.
    Are you sure? Gay marriage is a really hot topic in the US these days, and it's not all talk of tolerance and respect either.

And I've given a volunteer job at a gay community a shot once. Basically I helped organising tolerance campaigns and what not. I got out after about 6 months, it's not for me. For instance: the whole gay pride parade culture - definitely not my thing. It's just a sexual preference for god's sake, no need to be so in-your-face about it. It's like people holding parades over the colour of their skin, showing as much of it as they can. Like it's important...
    That I can understand. :smile: I've never gotten that either, though I'd be seriously pissed off if my government stopped them from doing it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    mikhail said:
    Are you sure? Gay marriage is a really hot topic in the US these days, and it's not all talk of tolerance and respect either.
    My grandmother used to say: as long as they're talking, they won't reach for the guns. She worked for the red cross during the Nazi occupation of Holland, I value her life lessons.

It's important to keep the discussion going, but there's not much I can do as a Dutchman to influence the situation in the US. Most sociology studies I've got my hands on over the years verify that societies develop at their own pace, stimulated by their own members. The theory is more detailed than that but I'm sure you catch the drift.

That I can understand. :smile: I've never gotten that either, though I'd be seriously pissed off if my government stopped them from doing it.
    Well of course, it's still freedom of expression. Recent attempts by the Polish and Russian governments to stop these parades are absolutely disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)