Damn Al-Jazeerah Sport!! (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
They basically screwed up on their first week of transmission and no one seems to be getting Serie A or La Liga!!!

I payed their stupid $25 fee the moment they announced they were going to have serie a because I was afraid of all the chaos that will happen if I didnt get my card early....and that is exactly what happened they currently cannot meet demand, and the met demand (me) their ****ing channels arent working!!:fero::fero::fero::fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Aahh stuff like this always makes me appreciate Western Europe :D

Seriously that bites, man. Any chance of a refund?
    Haha in the middle east?? you will be lucky if you got a refund if they didnt transmit the whole season!
    they screwed up only one matchday, yesterday and today, (so far)....doubt it if i will get a refund!!

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Where do you live Dr. Juve? UAE?

This problem in Saudi Arabia only....some distributer problem over here:S

Mar 6, 2005
    hmm.. hard luck, Rami.. I was gonna get my card yesterday, but I heard that it needed 2 days to be activated, so I said fvck it, and spent the money on something else.. :D

I'll get it this week, though..

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
    Well thanks God I don't have problems like that, because on my cable TV there r 3 or 4 matches of serie A weekly:D

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    we have been for years watching serie A on abu dhabi sports perfectly fine with legendary commentary and lots of analysis and shit...now al jazeera comes and swoops in and takes all the rights and they dont really have the capabilities of covering three leauges (Italian, spanish and portugueese). There commentators are reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly boring....dont know nothing about italian soccer and there match analysers or whatever u call them are also ignorant!! and what pisses me off is that they took the italian rights with no profit in mind whatsoever!! if they were looking for money i would accept it...thats life. but they are a non profit channel what makes them think that they are a blessing from god to the people!!

this channel actually lost all the respect i had for it two years ago. If you remember 2003-2004 la liga was a two horse race between valancia and real. on the last matchday, valencia had to loose or draw and real wins in order for real to win the leauge. So our distinguished AlJazeera broadcasted Valencia live. The shitheads got their feed from spanish tv, and as results changed in other matches (including Real) the channel showed the change of results. Anyways the match finishes and Valencia wins the title and we all saw real's result...they also won i think but it doesnt matter. So what does al jazeera do? after valencia's match they advertise Real's match next LIVE...i said ok it must be a mistake. I continue watching, the la liga studio begins and they start talking about Real's match analysing and what not as if the match didnt end and "live" under their logo!! the match starts and still the "live" is on the screen. the first half ends and they go back to the studio analysing the first half and showing highlights and not once refer to the valencia match result!!! and they continued their fiasco of the "liveness" of the match the whole time!! The match ends and "hesham Al Khalsi" says well Valencia are the champions!! REALLY???!!! NO SHIT?? I was so pissed off by that. taking us viewers for granted....what do you think guys??

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    i got my card on saturday and it worked perfectly fine :p

+ the ART and showtime channels are workin as well and i didnt pay 4 them :D

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Yea It's pretty annoying when they do that

Serie A was better on Abu Dhabi sports though but the Colour was so bad ...

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
    i got my card on saturday and it worked perfectly fine :p

+ the ART and showtime channels are workin as well and i didnt pay 4 them :D
    Don't worry, they'll all go within the next 2-5 days.. ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
    this channel actually lost all the respect i had for it two years ago. If you remember 2003-2004 la liga was a two horse race between valancia and real. on the last matchday, valencia had to loose or draw and real wins in order for real to win the leauge. So our distinguished AlJazeera broadcasted Valencia live. The shitheads got their feed from spanish tv, and as results changed in other matches (including Real) the channel showed the change of results. Anyways the match finishes and Valencia wins the title and we all saw real's result...they also won i think but it doesnt matter. So what does al jazeera do? after valencia's match they advertise Real's match next LIVE...i said ok it must be a mistake. I continue watching, the la liga studio begins and they start talking about Real's match analysing and what not as if the match didnt end and "live" under their logo!! the match starts and still the "live" is on the screen. the first half ends and they go back to the studio analysing the first half and showing highlights and not once refer to the valencia match result!!! and they continued their fiasco of the "liveness" of the match the whole time!! The match ends and "hesham Al Khalsi" says well Valencia are the champions!! REALLY???!!! NO SHIT?? I was so pissed off by that. taking us viewers for granted....what do you think guys??
    talk about amateur television.. :dazed:

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I am not willing to take my chances actually enough that i missed Chievo's match. I know that there is a turkish channel that airs serie a matches live and for free.It is called TV8. So I went today and got a new dish and installed it. But the technician doesnt seem to understand anything more than the popular satellites (Arabsat, Nilesat, and Hotbird)...he got me the satellite that TV8 airs on (turksat)...but TV8 isnt anywhere on it?? does anybody know about this and could help me? I believe that TurkSat is a very sensitive satellite because I live on the edge of its coverage range..and a millimeter change in the positioning would affect the strength of the signal.but still I KNOW that some have it! if i get it i wouldnt be so dependent on such an incompetent network, i would consider TV8 as a back up (since i dont understand turkish). Plus I could watch it when aljazeerah opts to air another match instead of juve (Since they are so greedy and bought rights for three leuages which they know they dont have the capabilities of covering thoroughly)....forgive me guy i am just going on and on about al jazeerah but i am just venting to you guys cuz u understand the JUVE LOVE;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I don't know what you guys talking about,but the cam of Jazeera worked well with me,but like someone mentioned,the quality of the picture was very bad,and that stupid comentator of abu dhabi is here too :mad:

Mar 6, 2005
    I say, any of these situations, IMO, would be excused, if they were still a F2A channel.. I mean when you get it for free, you can't complain, but this season better be above expectations..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)