Damiao - ST - Internacional (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's a decent/good poacher, but not special.

And Internacional just sold Oscar for almost R$100mi. They won't let this guy go for less than 25M euro. Not worthy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
goal.com reports that tott will make a 18mil bid

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...m-to-make-official-18m-bid-for-leandro-damiao

Wich is far less for what we paid on Amauri.
This is what one must to get the next Falcao, before it is too late (+40mil price tag)
Considering that we have invested similar ammounts for Asamoah and Isla and we are not only looking for Matris anymore, i think we had a good chance at getting him and he would be a better choice than Llorente.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...m-to-make-official-18m-bid-for-leandro-damiao

Doesn't mean Internacional will sell him for that. But if they have any sense they will.

I also heard another English language source say that Spurs were looking to sign Willian for £17m. Which is less than we paid for Melo. They don't have a chance of signing him for that amount, of course.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Doesn't mean Internacional will sell him for that. But if they have any sense they will.

I also heard another English language source say that Spurs were looking to sign Willian for £17m. Which is less than we paid for Melo. They don't have a chance of signing him for that amount, of course.
Spurs are trying to buy anyone and everyone. You would think they were coached by an amateur.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

This is what one must to get the next Falcao, before it is too late (+40mil price tag)
Considering that we have invested similar ammounts for Asamoah and Isla and we are not only looking for Matris anymore, i think we had a good chance at getting him and he would be a better choice than Llorente.
If we paid 18m for him I'm pretty sure you would have killed Marotta for signing a Brazilian striker who no other teams want. It's like you always see the grass greener on the other side. Same thing with Rossi.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Trying to be like arsenal are they?
Their playing stile is becoming as Arsenal's. The touch/pass the ball 'till the penalty box. Distant from what they used to do with Harry Redknapp.

Sigurdsson, Dembélé, Dempsey and now Holtby... How is that goind to work? They're playing Dembélé as a CDM, Sigurdsson is playing a lot, Dempsey is warming bench in almost every game since they have Bale and Lennon in the wings and Sigurdsson seems to be immovable atm.

Signing Höwedes insted of Holtby would have made lot much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)