Damiao - ST - Internacional (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We shouldnt be taken gambles we tried it in the past and it hasnt worked i say for once we should fork out a shit load of cash and get ourselves a WC striker and we will win Serie A next year easily.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But, but, but we should have Udinese's scouts and buy half of South America. I am so confused now, Stevie.

BTW Damiao will cost a shitload of cash :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
After watching a couple of YouTube compilations of him, I don't like the idea. He looks like another average Brazilian striker.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Forget Damiao we shouldn't be gambling at the stage in which were at. Get Cavani\Higgy\Benz\Dzeko along with Jojo\Suarez and call it a mercato.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
But, but, but we should have Udinese's scouts and buy half of South America. I am so confused now, Stevie.

BTW Damiao will cost a shitload of cash :D
I think we are in a position this summer where we can afford to splash out on one big player. Our squad is pretty much complete bar a top striker, we have champions league football to offer, our opponents in the league are getting weaker and we are an exciting team for the future... so fuck waiting about on a young player to come good, taking gambles and being cheap is for the Juve of the last 5 years, now is the time to win again!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Think 'bout it. We are in need of a striker, a number 9. And we have the opportunity to splash some money on some top players...but instead we go for an unproven Brazilian. Can we rely on him to bang goals for us Serie A? CL? Isn't it too much of a burden on a player that is coming into a brand new continent.

I'd rather splash on Cavani, Jojo, Suarez, Benz, Higgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)