Damiao - ST - Internacional (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so, a hack like Di Marzio is your definition of an expert and is more knowledgeable than a famed agent like Caliendo?

btw, for future reference, the so called expert in Brazil you were referring to above is Gaetano Paolillo, a football agent himself ... in fact, he is Ganso's representative in Italy
meh i hate di marzio as well, rarely listen to his crap too

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We can never have enough flicks, but instead of signing yet another mediocre Italian, who can add nothing more but NT caps, i wouldnt complain to see us landing this one.
Esp if he is as prolific as ppl say and also able to contribute to the built up (practically a new DP)
Although this will never happen, i like the way we are heading (away from Italjuve project and quantity>quality)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Flicks? Borriello does flicks does he? You're saying that again :sergio:

Straight from goal.com:

That said, Nainggolan is more than a shirt-seller, and Juventus in particular would do well to remember that. Having signed Marco Borriello on loan despite the popular consensus not being favourable to the move, they clearly have a single-mindedness about doing things that they believe to be right for the team. And in that, Nainggolan’s talent must not be underestimated.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
again, its not about my opinion, its about the opinion of our board and the abilities of transfer director.
And the last thing they ever considered is whats best for our team, thats why they sacrifice performance to Nationalism and spectacle...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Are we not going after Tevez because we already have a deal for Damiao in the summer? I remember we were linked with a bid for Tevez before the season start however , now Marotta clearly said no to Tevez. I wonder if we already have a deal for another top notch striker in the coming summer and could it be Damiao ?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
An official close to Brazilian striker Leandro Damiao said: "Yes, I think the player will be of Juventus in June." The source behind the Damiao to Juventus story said: "I have confirmed in Brazil and therefore I think you just wait for the official."

Source - The internet

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Damiao - Unknown quantity, definite potential, big risk.

Cavani - Proven in Serie A, great work rate, very pricey.

I'd still prefer we shell out the extra cash it would take to capture Edison

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Damiao + JoJo/Suarez >> Cavani + Farfuck

Cavani was a nobody only a couple of seasons ago. Who is to say that Damiao doesn't outshine him after a couple of seasons in Serie A? :boh:

Uruguay and Colombia have some sick talent :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)