Damiao - ST - Internacional (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just wondering if he was able too. :)

But yeah, to me he seems like a pure goalscorer. Which is something we don't really need at the moment, I mean Juventus should be looking for a CB/LB, CM(s), SS. I think we need an SS-type player more than a player limited by the service he gets.

Jovetic > Damiao :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i dont know which stage are you at? :p have you already gone beyond the stage of cutting your wrist? or did i somehow miss the humour stage and go straight to the end :cry:
No, I just let Cron do the wrist cutting. I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show.

:numnum:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yup, I like him tbh. I love his insisting on overrating what we paid for players and everyone gets all riled up and tries to convince him of the real price :lol: Classic!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
all is fine...but 30 millions for an unproved lad? I mean, i can clearly see he could turn into a goal machine.... but we just came from a huge deficit o our financial situation, and on top of it all...breaking the bank for another striker is just wasting money. For goals we have matri which knows how to score, and if anything happens to him, we can play quagliarella as a punta too.

With amauri, tony, IQ and DP (hope not) going out... i would suggest just bringing back giovinco to have a SS just in case we play a formation that requires one.

We still need to find a suitable replacement for Pirlo when he is injured...and in that case we can sign Jovetic (splash the millions HERE) and try gabriel appelt to see if he is worth it....

then invest heavily on replacements for Bonucci, or in other words....a real and WC left back and return chiello to his CB position, and a back up for Liechteiner...as we will need one for sure. This IMO, will leave us set for competitions.

SUmmary:
Out-
Toni, IQ, DP,Amauri, Bonucci

In-
Appelt,Jovetic,Giovinco, WC LB , WC RB

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we cant afford "WC" defenders, as all of those are at teams who are financially better then us

ansaldi and hummels might be possible with enough cash trown at it, but they both surely arent worldclass. lots of potential tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)