Damiao - ST - Internacional (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I sincerely hope Marotta gets out of that overrated market as soon as possible. Dedé is the only worthy player I see there, price and quality wise. Some less known youngsters too, like Oscar or that Henrique striker who played for the U20 team, for example.

a Damiao would be a lot more useful than a Jovetic.
What would Damião add that we don't already have? Same question for Jojo.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What would Damião add that we don't already have? Same question for Jojo.
Pepe might be in good form right now, but we all have to be honest and admit that some of the stuff that Simone has pulled off has been very lucky. (i.e. his goal against Napoli, his assist to Matri in the Fiorentina game). It won't last forever, and Jojo can take over that spot. Jojo is better than Pepe in every single way.

don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash :D
:cry:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
well we will be losing 3 strikers (and Ale) this year so we do need coverage in that dept.
30/40M splashed on a coverage player who could perhaps be useful for the future? Weird.

We'll still have three strikers for one spot next season, by the way, and we don't really need four or five strikers for one spot. Not even with CL.

Pepe might be in good form right now, but we all have to be honest and admit that some of the stuff that Simone has pulled off has been very lucky. (i.e. his goal against Napoli, his assist to Matri in the Fiorentina game). It won't last forever, and Jojo can take over that spot. Jojo is better than Pepe in every single way.
Jovetic wouldn't come for Pepe's place, but Vucinic's.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

:cry:
:diasgree:

Giovinco

LB + CB + CM

set

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Barca don't have 40 million. City of course there's that danger, but after splashing 38 on Aguero last summer, I cannot see them doing it again. I think they'll look at Lavezzi.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What's there to discuss? A president is shooting high like they all do but he'll get nowhere near that. With Damiao coming out saying he'd welcome a move to Italy and Juventus, once you have the player on side the club have little bargaining power anymore.
:D

nah, Brazilian players cost a lot these days and damiao's the most expensive among them after Neymar. LD may not go for 40 mil in theend but he won;t go for less than 30-35 any time soon either and even this is more than any Italian club could afford to gamble on relatively unproven youngster.
Don't go for that stuff you read about his agent meeting this and that ... these are just inquiries about the player's situation and potential availability, nothing more - Milan management, thru Braida did the same, only in Brazil, as well as manU, Barca, Real, etc. ... there is nothing concrete about Damiao-to-Juve beyond what TS has made up so far.

Bottom line is, getting Damiao in the near future will cost a pretty penny, so his likely destination is either Spain or England ... Italy, not so much.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008

nah, Brazilian players cost a lot these days and damiao's the most expensive among them after Neymar. LD may not go for 40 mil in theend but he won;t go for less than 30-35 any time soon either and even this is more than any Italian club could afford to gamble on relatively unproven youngster.
Don't go for that stuff you read about his agent meeting this and that ... these are just inquiries about the player's situation and potential availability, nothing more - Milan management, thru Braida did the same, only in Brazil, as well as manU, Barca, Real, etc. ... there is nothing concrete about Damiao-to-Juve beyond what TS has made up so far.

Bottom line is, getting Damiao in the near future will cost a pretty penny, so his likely destination is either Spain or England ... Italy, not so much.
Well if 30-35 million is the figure he can stay in Brazil and we'll sign Jovetic instead ;) Also at those prices he'll be staying in Brazil for the rest of his career then. With the new FFP rules, clubs in Spain and England will be screwed due to the amount of debt they have, so they won't be spending anywhere near that for an unknown talent.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well if 30-35 million is the figure he can stay in Brazil and we'll sign Jovetic instead ;) Also at those prices he'll be staying in Brazil for the rest of his career then. With the new FFP rules, clubs in Spain and England will be screwed due to the amount of debt they have, so they won't be spending anywhere near that for an unknown talent.
I know you are a neymar fanboy, so here is something to stop the tears :D

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008

Tears? You know bro, I'm happy and confident we'll get a fantastic signing IF we get Champions League football, so be it Damiao, Jovetic or whoever, I'm happy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)