Damiao - ST - Internacional (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
I wouldn't spend 30M on striker since we have Matri. I'd rather splash this cash on an attacker that can play on the right side of the trident (Jovetic). We do also have defensive priorities and a need for a central midfielder. In conclusion, no to Damiao.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I will say though, if we spent 20-30m this winter, it needs to be on a CB & LB if possible, not Damiao. The offense can be fine tuned next summer if we make the CL because it will need to be to make it in that tourny.

Let's set our backline once and for all so they have half a season to gel before the CL. Come next year, I'd hope our backline has half a season under their belts to build chemistry and understanding.

But that's just me.
tell you what. We go halves on the money, u get the cb, ill get ansaldi :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We have Matri, what is this. If they really want to spend 30 million on somebody you got guys like Hazard and Götze.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Damiao rules out Jovetic than hell no.

If Pirlo isn't on form one night, we're going to need a player with spark and creativity and that would be Jojo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im fully confident that we can offer what Damiao wants on a personal terms, after all he instructed his agent to find him a team that has history, unlike what the clubs in ukraine and teams of limited pedigree and ambition were offering. But just like with rhodolfo finding an agreement with the club will be not be easy, especially at that price tag.
YEAH! I DID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)