Damiao - ST - Internacional (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
no but im sick of having to defend myself despite the truth being laid out clear and bare only for the blind to question otherwise, it is like having to explain the truth behind calciopoli to idiots. As i said before if you can't handle it then that is not my problem any more, but don't be an idiot and start calling me a liar and making up untrue stories and assumptions and my where abouts
No one is doubting you, it's your annoying 'superior' behavior that people call you out for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Don't worry guys, I'm here. I am never wrong, I just tell small lies so that inter don't check our plans on who we'll buy. I hope you understand.

:snoop:

:p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Finally the thread is back on topic. I was sick of reading 3+ pages of Badass vs The World. It was quite tedious and boring.

We should get both him and Ramirez, or someone else for that RW position; a new quality LB, Hummels, and a Pirlo understudy.

I'm sure with the CL and getting rid of the likes of Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni, Krasic/Elia, Motta, Grosso, and possibly more, we can free up some space in terms of both wages and transfer fees. We will need squad depth for next season, particularly if we are competing in 3 competitions.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
From the little i saw of him, One game and couple of youtube videos, he's nowhere near Ibra technique wise, but he seems to have a good ball control and great movement and most importantly he seems to be a good finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)