Damiao - ST - Internacional (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes :lol2: Thanks for the reminder.

Love how he tries to play it cool and humble but reality is completely different.
cool and humble? i was branded a liar even after Vidal was done and sealed officially and that is why i left, i only returned cause the appreciative few asked me to so go fuck yourself how about that for a reminder.

oh and for your info, i didn't leave cause of Diego the first time, i had other things to do in my life, such as my work placement abroad for a year so you can shove your "i live to be a guru" theory right back up your ass where it came from

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
cool and humble? i was branded a liar even after Vidal was done and sealed officially and that is why i left, i only returned cause the appreciative few asked me to so go fuck yourself how about that for a reminder.

oh and for your info, i didn't leave cause of Diego the first time, i had other things to do in my life, such as my work placement abroad for a year so you can shove your "i live to be a guru" theory right back up your ass where it came from
So you do care and take it personally when people question your predictions/contacts. This whole thing is a serious business to you. I wonder what you would have done before the internet was invented.

PS: take it easy or you're gonna start racking up infractions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So you do care and take it personally when people question your predictions/contacts. This whole thing is a serious business to you. I wonder what you would have done before the internet was invented.

PS: take it easy or you're gonna start racking up infractions.
i wouldn't have met you for one, at least you wouldn't be feeding lies. I have a job and content with life itself, i come here to enjoy the chat and banter, nothing more, is it too much to ask to just give the bloody thing a rest and just move on

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'll give it a rest...until the next time you try to basque in the 'guru' glory or the next time you knock Nick & Mark.
basqued in glory? :lol: being branded a liar even when the facts materialised is your idea of milking glory? perhaps some ought to just accept the facts and admit they were the ones who were wrong and leave it as that. The fact that every time someone raises the issue up and i have to defend myself with the same reminder shows that im not the insecure one, it is those who brought it up in the first place i just want to be left in bloody peace and let the opinions of others on the matter kept to themselves, its getting boring and repetitive, i might as well join a inter forum and explain to the members there how calciopoli was a set up all day long, cause that is what it feels like here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no but im sick of having to defend myself despite the truth being laid out clear and bare only for the blind to question otherwise, it is like having to explain the truth behind calciopoli to idiots. As i said before if you can't handle it then that is not my problem any more, but don't be an idiot and start calling me a liar and making up untrue stories and assumptions and my where abouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)