Damiao - ST - Internacional (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You ASSURED he was coming. 100%. It just makes the past look like even more of a lie.
last time i checked, Diego did join Juve, Vidal is a Juve player, and Elia joined him. Now ask yourself where is gabi milito? where is vargas? where is bastos? list goes on. Not saying ive gotten everything right, but sure as hell gotten fewer wrong than some here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Negotiations come and go though. We open alot of contacts and then we decide on which to take.

Hence why this season we had Inler's agent claim a deal was close with Juve, then Ramirez's agent said there was solid contact, Bastos agent said he was very close to Juve.

Alot of these were reported as close or done in the summer but then we backed out last minute and chose other targets.

It's hard to say where is ''Gabi Milito'' or where is ''Vargas''.

The transfer market is fickle and nobody is in Marotta's back pocket.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
last time i checked, Diego did join Juve, Vidal is a Juve player, and Elia joined him. Now ask yourself where is gabi milito? where is vargas? where is bastos? list goes on. Not saying ive gotten everything right, but sure as hell gotten fewer wrong than some here
So you correctly guessed 3 of our 1,684 links over the years--1 coming 3 years late and you expect s to think you have inside knowledge?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
tww im not having this pathetic argument again, Marcelo proved you doubters wrong, don't like it! well tough shit! nobody likes to be called a liar, and it is precisely this shit that i can't be fucked to deal with anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

The difference between others here and you is, the others are just enthusiastic fans who eagerly look for every info they can get hold off (mostly in language they dont understand) and present it here in cheeky (Mark) and excited (Ladyboy lover) fashion. They dont take themselves seriously. You on the other hand is a frigging pretentious sad clown who really desperately believe your own delusional BS of being in the know somehow and try to assert yourself and compete with others. Just FYI, allways thought it was pretty sad to see, still do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The difference between others here and you is, the others are just enthusiastic fans who eagerly look for every info they can get hold off (mostly in language they dont understand) and present it here in cheeky and excited fashion. They dont take themselves seriously. You on the other hand is a frigging pretentious sad clown who really desperately believe your own delusional BS of being in the know somehow. Just FYI, allways thought it was pretty sad to see, still do.
1 word

Marcelo

now bite me!

this pathetic hatred is over, you were wrong, and that is that! deal with it if you don't like it! don't go fucking bitching about it, cause frankly its not my fucking problem, there were those who actually appreciated my input.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
1 word

Marcelo

now bite me!

this pathetic hatred is over, you were wrong, and that is that! deal with it if you don't like it! don't go fucking bitching about it, cause frankly its not my fucking problem, there were those who actually appreciated my input.
You got in contact with and got to know a friend of a player we wanted to sign online. He shared some good info with us, thats very nice at the time, extra info from a close source, but thats all it was. Its pretty pathetically insecure, how you harp on this (for years now) and you pretty much identify yourself as this online guru.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You got in contact with and got to know a friend of a player we wanted to sign online. He shared some good info with us, thats very nice at the time, extra info from a close source, but thats all it was. Its pretty pathetically insecure, how you harp on this (for years now) and you pretty much identify yourself as this online guru.
never have i ever said i was a guru, i always wanted to steer from that 'title' but considering the info i shared i get branded a liar by the end of it, thats really nice isnt it?

you amongst all Juventini should know that being branded a liar or cheat isnt nice when you spend so much time and energy proving that none of it isbullshit just as we know calciopoli was a farse but we still get branded as anything but innocent, but by the end of it you just give up even trying to explain yourself since the facts are already laid out.

As ive said several times before i really don't give a rats ass anymore, ive been nothing but honest, open and sometimes opinionated but clearly that doesn't please some, that is the end on the matter.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well you did leave the forums because no one believed your little Diego story so...maybe it is the reason why you wake up every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)