Dacourt for Roma (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Official: Dacourt Signs For AS Roma

Olivier Dacourt is officially an AS Roma player after signing a contract with the club until the end of the season.

He was accompanied to Trigoria with his Italian representative George De Giorgis, where he put pen to paper on the deal that sees him leave Leeds United on loan. Roma director Franco Baldini was present.

soccerage

===

At least now no chance of us getting him :extatic:

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
How is Dacourt?
I don't know that mutch about him... and I heard very different comments about Roma fans here... some are happy some are pist and say that is the only player worst than Lima that Roma could buy...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Dacourt is not good at all! and to think he could be Davids replacement :scared:
He's not as bad as all that, but he is no Davids, that is for sure.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
guardiola is doing wonders for me at Southampton..top scorer so far this season(mainly because m.bridges injured, again) with 19 goals in 34 matches :eek:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Official: Dacourt Signs For AS Roma

Olivier Dacourt is officially an AS Roma player after signing a contract with the club until the end of the season.

He was accompanied to Trigoria with his Italian representative George De Giorgis, where he put pen to paper on the deal that sees him leave Leeds United on loan. Roma director Franco Baldini was present.

soccerage

===

At least now no chance of us getting him :extatic:
man,they are desperate:D

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I really can't undarstand why they bought him. Well, they are going through a very difficult period and could need some new players, but why Dacourt? Isn't it better to buy a new defender or goalkeeper rather than a midfielder? After all, they will soon concede more goals than they did at the end of last season!!:p

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Joke!!!!!!!

And......he said he wants the scudetto! You see: He knows nothing about football!
Let me correct sth:he knows nothing about Serie A...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)