Curva Sud Scirea (1 Viewer)

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
So I did my research on the forum if there was any threads about the Curvas. I know there is a thread about the stadium but I thought the ultras are an important part of this wonderful club so I decided to open up a thread. I'm a big follower of the curva on youtube and all and I thought we can all share video, pictures, wallpapers of the Curva threw the years and after each game.

Enjoy!

More to come and feel free to post

Thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
thepaolocarmine

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
  • Thread Starter #7
    Curva sud vs Torino @ Olimpico di Torino

Corteo towards the Olimpico in Torino

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus ultras are threatening to go on strike – sitting in silence for the Champions League game with Copenhagen.

The Curva Sud fans are reported to be planning the action in protest at the two-match Serie A ban on their section of the stadium.

The Curva Sud is set to be shut down for two League games after repeated insulting chants and banners aimed at Neapolitans during the 3-0 win over Napoli.

It’s claimed the ultras are angry at the club for not appealing against the decision and instead condemning their behaviour.

According to SportMediaset, Juventus fans in the Curva Sud are threatening to go 'on strike’ – sitting in silence with no support, banners or chants for the entire game.

The target is next week’s crucial Champions League encounter with FC Copenhagen, a game that Juventus absolutely have to win if they are to qualify.

It would not be the first time this has happened, as the Bianconeri ultras also sat in silence for the entire Champions League group game with Shakhtar Donetsk last season.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Yeah, I misunderstood what the protest is actually about when I made that post anyway. I was thinking it was just against the FIGC, but it seems to be more against the club for not defending them.

I don't know about this whole "worldwide" thing though, I fear it will just make people who don't follow Italian football have a more negative opinion about it (however ill-informed). People are just going to assume that they're protesting their right to be racist when it's not even racism.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Yeah, I misunderstood what the protest is actually about when I made that post anyway. I was thinking it was just against the FIGC, but it seems to be more against the club for not defending them.

I don't know about this whole "worldwide" thing though, I fear it will just make people who don't follow Italian football have a more negative opinion about it (however ill-informed). People are just going to assume that they're protesting their right to be racist when it's not even racism.
    It's pretty well-known that Italy made new stupid rules.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    It's pretty well-known that Italy made new stupid rules.
    Not among people who aren't aware of the details, I'm talking about people who don't follow Italian football whatsoever. I've debated with a lot of guys who think the FIGC is doing a good thing by handing out these territorial discrimination punishments. Not that it should matter what they think I guess, but it doesn't help.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    According to the majority of EPL - La Liga fanboys Italian fans are racist brawls, and coppled with all the BS commentators will talk about during teh match (I'm willing to bet even one of them will say the punishment was due to racism), you can imagine what effect this will have...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    According to the majority of EPL - La Liga fanboys Italian fans are racist brawls, and coppled with all the BS commentators will talk about during teh match (I'm willing to bet even one of them will say the punishment was due to racism), you can imagine what effect this will have...
    Yeah, I've had to mute my TV on a few occasions while watching Serie A because the commentators pissed me off. I understand why the ultras are upset, but I'm not looking forward to the misinformed discussion about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)