Cryptocurrency (23 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't believe in the 'BTC as hedge against recession'-narrative for a second anymore. Crypto is highly correlated with stock indices these days. The bullish scenario for crypto is identical to the bullish scenario for stocks. If you believe in a global economy collapse, cash out into some CHF stablecoin and buy the dip.
Or put it all in black, it's amazing people still can't see this is one gigantic scam.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Anyone else holding heavy KDA bags @23? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What i've learn from this 2nd cycle is never diamond hand cryptos out of top 10 (Btc,Eth i can understand) but others feel free to sell whenever you're up x2 x3 , it might do another x2/3 from there , but i can guarantee 100% you can buy at least 70-80% cheaper than you sold it .

I've bought a coin @0.30 it went to 8$ , but didn't sell , then the team decided to fight(one of the co-founders didn't like to have a token) project went into shit , now it's around 0.30 and i'm sure 100% won't go up again because team fucked up big time .

But always it's other story , when people sold Luna @3-4$ (friend of mine) , i sold all my Doge at 0.01$ :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What i've learn from this 2nd cycle is never diamond hand cryptos out of top 10 (Btc,Eth i can understand) but others feel free to sell whenever you're up x2 x3 , it might do another x2/3 from there , but i can guarantee 100% you can buy at least 70-80% cheaper than you sold it .

I've bought a coin @0.30 it went to 8$ , but didn't sell , then the team decided to fight(one of the co-founders didn't like to have a token) project went into shit , now it's around 0.30 and i'm sure 100% won't go up again because team fucked up big time .

But always it's other story , when people sold Luna @3-4$ (friend of mine) , i sold all my Doge at 0.01$ :D
Youre probably right, but Im not selling at -75%. Goes against every fiber in my body.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Youre probably right, but Im not selling at -75%. Goes against every fiber in my body.

Nah i wouldn't sell too , also i'm down on some coins like 70-80% and won't sell for sure , i would rather ride them to zero . But next cycle whenever it comes , if i'm up x2-3 i'll sell portion of it and won't care .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Unrealized gains and losses, most of that money didn’t exist in the first place.
what pissed me off more about it, it's social media and scammers that giving people financial advice and trying to get them to invest money.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it is not a scam, eventually when people start to sell to cash in their tokens, the value will be lost. Made of nothing and will come back to nothing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)