Cryptocurrency (15 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5587192 said:
Had a tiny bit left in my wallet from a few months ago, when I thought the value was too high. Checked a couple of weeks ago and it had already tripled. Should've put in more money then :D
Lucky bastard :D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    it sucks, too expensive to get in

btw TenX is a project I am excited about right now. It's a VISA debit card you can deposit cryptocurrency on with an app and pay everywhere in the real world where VISA is accepted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUQzRxs5Ek&feature=youtu.be
    Too expensive? The price is gonna keep going up mayn, with some dips and crashes along the way of course.

Heard of TenX. But it goes back to what I was saying of so many different projects. They can't all succeed.
    that is why i would advise anybody to stay clear of cryptocurrency. there was an article in a computer newspaper in germany about how to mine and guess what happened to that currencies value ? it dropped considerably because every scrub and their dog started to mine it. Then you need to think about asia where the price for power is way lower then in europe and on top of that they do not have any regulations, so a company could just "outmine" everyone else and decide to make all that mined currency to real money leading to a flood of available currency and a steep drop of price.

another problem is finding a reliable platform to trade. these platforms are an easy target for hackers and if the platform provider does not fuck you there will be a hacker if the value is big enough. too many scrubs that are not knowledgabe about IT security in this whole scheme to make it a good investment.

that are just my 2 cents of gencoin
    Stay away from random new coins you mean.
    icemaη;5587192 said:
    Had a tiny bit left in my wallet from a few months ago, when I thought the value was too high. Checked a couple of weeks ago and it had already tripled. Should've put in more money then :D
    Damn. Now its almost 4000. Went up like 700 since the SegWit activation

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    Litecoin, but with that amount I would stick with the big three. I know NEO is coming up in the eastern world, China is accepting it in the market. Could be the Ethereum of china over there from what I read.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    So now might be time to buy?

Hard to imagine something as useful as bitcoin going down
    Might be a good time or might go down some more.

But I'm realizing how easy it is for Governments to suppress it, so adoption in the future is far from a guarantee I guess.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Might be a good time or might go down some more.

But I'm realizing how easy it is for Governments to suppress it, so adoption in the future is far from a guarantee I guess.
    They accumulating, man

So now might be time to buy?

Hard to imagine something as useful as bitcoin going down
    yea but imagine you bought ARK when I shared it with you folks :klin: Went x5 from there
    http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42184-Economics?p=5543444&viewfull=1#post5543444
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #60

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)