CRonaldo goal vs Aston Villa (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he gave a craazy performance against Villa...check out his pass to Rooney for Utd's 3rd goal....simply amazing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
38 matches/ 35 goals/ 7 assists
He scores+creates more than a goal per match. That's amazing indeed for someone who's not a striker.

I know lots of things will depend on the EURO and even the CL, but at the moment he's the only candidate for winning Ballon d'Or

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I love this about ManU. They don't beat others, they demolish. A far cry from our typical laborious 1-0 over Reggina.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's becoming so hard to dislike Ronaldo these days. He's so obviously an arrogant cunt with a complete lack of class and style, but then again he is such a good football player.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nice...

Still...he has the same problem as Ibra.
In big games, he disappears...
True of his Portugal NT captainship as well as ManU...

He has the tools to do it. I can still see it happening in an Andre Agassi sort of way. But something has to shake him up.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I love this about ManU. They don't beat others, they demolish. A far cry from our typical laborious 1-0 over Reggina.
I agree. Man U are great.. it's almost as I've started to like them.. scary stuff but it's true:crazy:

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
i hate him cause he knows 5 tricks or somethin and he repeat them every match
and that is not magic skills to me Quersma is better than him for sure

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sure. But if you're going to bust on a guy, it should be for whether they aid a team at winning or losing. Whether or not the guy can balance a ball on his nose like a sea lion is pretty secondary at that point, so I don't see tricks worth getting worked up over.

A lot of people are irritated by him for his tricks (which is why you'll see animated gifs making fun of him on that basis a lot). I don't get all that, really. Seems totally irrelevant to anything -- whether you see them as positive or negative.

Sure, everyone hates a show-off. But the taunting over his tricks seems motivated more out of childish jealousy than anything else.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sure. But if you're going to bust on a guy, it should be for whether they aid a team at winning or losing. Whether or not the guy can balance a ball on his nose like a sea lion is pretty secondary at that point, so I don't see tricks worth getting worked up over.

A lot of people are irritated by him for his tricks (which is why you'll see animated gifs making fun of him on that basis a lot). I don't get all that, really. Seems totally irrelevant to anything -- whether you see them as positive or negative.

Sure, everyone hates a show-off. But the taunting over his tricks seems motivated more out of childish jealousy than anything else.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)