Croatian NT Thread (3 Viewers)

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #162
    • V

V

what you think would be more pleasing, if you're a gk and scoring the equaliser or if you're a striker and saving a penalty to keep the result positive? i'd go for saving the penalty, it's a lot more difficult. and i can only imagine how satisfactory it must feel.

funny thing is petric said, as a kid, he loved to play gk in school. seems it payed off.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    vlatko said:
    what you think would be more pleasing, if you're a gk and scoring the equaliser or if you're a striker and saving a penalty to keep the result positive? i'd go for saving the penalty, it's a lot more difficult. and i can only imagine how satisfactory it must feel.

funny thing is petric said, as a kid, he loved to play gk in school. seems it payed off.
    Do you know that Rooney at every training session, by the end he goes and trains with the goalkeepers?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Jacques said:
    Do you know that Rooney at every training session, by the end he goes and trains with the goalkeepers?
    That´s good, because with the knowledge from the keeper he can learn better how to beat them.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #165
    • V

V

Jacques said:
    you mean he trains with them as a goalie himself?

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #167
    • V

V

Jacques said:
    Yes, he does.

He likes to jump and save and use his body like the goalies do.
    lol, but hey, it could come in handy.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    vlatko said:
    lol, but hey, it could come in handy.
    I heard that from a Manchester fan at the times of the Joga Bonita ads. In the one with Rooney you actually see him play as a goalie.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Jacques said:
    I heard that from a Manchester fan at the times of the Joga Bonita ads. In the one with Rooney you actually see him play as a goalie.
    Yeah, they had this commercial in North America, they were playing it non-stop with that Ronaldinho one :rolleyes:.

Here's the link if anyone wants to see:

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #170
    • V

V

lol, first time i found rooney likeable. thank you for the video max.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Hey how do you say Forza Croatia in Croatian lingo.
    Literally translated you can say Snažno Hrvatska, but since in Forza Italia Forza stands more for "Go" then it does for "Strenght" you can translate it like Naprijed Hrvatska .... or as we in the South say Naprid Hrvatska :D

Since we call our boys VATRENI , to most accurate thing to say would be Naprijed Vatreni

Žuja je zakon. :D
    Or you can use this translation from xcen3x

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)