Cristiano Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Off topic:

If we get the right price for Grygera we'll go for Rafinha. Fenerbache offered 4M euros but we want 6M euros. We're looking at the shalke right back.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Off topic:

If we get the right price for Grygera we'll go for Rafinha. Fenerbache offered 4M euros but we want 6M euros. We're looking at the shalke right back.
Is that taken from the sitethatshallnotbementioned or do you have other sources?

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
yeah football italia says fiorentina want zanetti for free but juve are demanding 2million pounds but since they got to submit their squad list for the champions league in a couple of days they might offer 1million pounds

so maybe poulsen staying after all

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not if Fiorentina get Zanetti for free.

Anyway, if we end up doing that it's not that bad as we will not lose on Poulsen.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
yeah football italia says fiorentina want zanetti for free but juve are demanding 2million pounds but since they got to submit their squad list for the champions league in a couple of days they might offer 1million pounds

so maybe poulsen staying after all
I wish we never do business with fiorentina ever. FUCK them by the way:martini:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Zanetti still is the best overall midfielder we have, so letting him go would be a huge mistake.
Giving him to Fiorentina for free sounds too dumb to be true though, so I'm not that worried at the moment.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
His contract ends next season so why loan him this year? I prefer losing him for free next season rather than this one.

I'm sure he's staying. He was here in 2006 and was great for us. Forza Cristiano! :beer:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Secco should speak to Fiorentina about this potential deal for as long as possible and then pull out of talks as late as possible, thus wasting time Fiorentina could have spent finding a replacement for Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)