Cristiano Zanetti (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Billy just caught people off guard because of his spell at Inter, a team that can only get 75% out of their players. Some don't remember that he was really good at Roma as well, doing similar stuff but not with experience like right now.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
I still think he is a bit too laboured...and we need some agility in the field. As it stands he is a brilliant back up for Melo or Sissoko...but too static if both are playing. His passing and vision are of course great and second to none..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;2092295 said:
This guy is annoying.
Agreed.

He thinks Barzagli and Zaccardo are great players because they won the World Cup, the German league, and he can provide us a statistical analysis as to why.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Agreed.

He thinks Barzagli and Zaccardo are great players because they won the World Cup, the German league, and he can provide us a statistical analysis as to why.
Hmm so I'm annoying because I have a different opinion from you? May I ask how old are you because an adult can't surely say such things without sounding like a toddler.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hmm so I'm annoying because I have a different opinion from you? May I ask how old are you because an adult can't surely say such things without sounding like a toddler.
So far you have judged players by statistics and by what they have won.

Anyone who judges a player by anything other than what they see him do in matches is extremely irksome.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;2092300 said:
You're shitting me...

Lucio won twice as much shit, and he blows cocks.

Also, that must mean that Lizarazu and Sagnol were world class.
They were certainly better than Barzagli and Zaccardo.

Lucio is even better than those two Italian trash can eaters.

Here.

So far you have judged players by statistics and by what they have won.

Anyone who judges a player by anything other than what they see him do in matches is extremely irksome.
Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)