Cristiano Zanetti (3 Viewers)

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
He's got bad karma..or Marchionni's injuries are spreading to other members of the team. :shifty:

Get well soon Cristiano!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If I were Raniri, I'd never drop Cristiano Zanetti in favour of any other midfielder we've in our squad or we're going to sign. The man is a world class passer and tactically gifted.

• In our match against Lazio, he made two long passes to Del Piero...two goals.
  • In our match against Livorno, another two great passes with two goals.
  • Against Milan in San Siro, check out our fist missed chance.
  • Yesterday against Atalanta, he put Del Piero face to face with the goalkeeper.

Conclusion: Cristiano Zanetti is one of the most underrated players in the peninsula.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
If I were Raniri, I'd never drop Cristiano Zanetti in favour of any other midfielder we've in our squad or we're going to sign. The man is a world class passer and tactically gifted.

Conclusion: Cristiano Zanetti is one of the most underrated players in the peninsula.
sure he is a top player im not denying that, i hope he continues his form next season but id rather see a more younger, creative player in his position next season, such as Diego, VdV.. etc

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

100%

Zanetti has been one of the best players not only in Juventus but in Serie A this season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
sure he is a top player im not denying that, i hope he continues his form next season but id rather see a more younger, creative player in his position next season, such as Diego, VdV.. etc
Diego and VDV don't play in his position. Even if they both do play in his position I'll still go with Zanetti.

It's not easy to be able to defend and attack...and not only that, his passes are out of the question, his stamina is superb. The man has it all.

I'd pick him ahead of VDV anyday anytime.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Diego and VDV don't play in his position. Even if they both do play in his position I'll still go with Zanetti.

It's not easy to be able to defend and attack...and not only that, his passes are out of the question, his stamina is superb. The man has it all.

I'd pick him ahead of VDV anyday anytime.
well we have Sissoko now.. i say Sissoko starts and we sign a creative midfielder.
or you never know, Tiago might surprise us next season, thats if he stays

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I really hope Donadoni dumps Ambrosini for Cristiano, he thoroughly deserves a spot on the Euro squad
I'm sure i read that he has retired from International football

100%

Zanetti has been one of the best players not only in Juventus but in Serie A this season.
:agree:

for some reason Cristiano is underrated by many on this forum! He has been superb for us this season, and it is no coincidence that in games that we have struggled Zanetti has been injured or not 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)